- 100% Natural, Free-Range, Grass-Fed, No Additives, No chemicals, USDA approved.
- Human grade processing, free of hormones & antibiotics.
- Bully Sticks offer a long-lasting, satisfying chew to reduce tartar and maintain your dog's healthy teeth and gums.
- Bully Sticks help to reduce tartar and maintain your dog's healthy teeth and gums.
- Made of all natural beef, they are fully digestible, low fat, high protein.
- Only ValuePetSupplies bulk Bully Sticks are hand measured for consistent thickness. Choose from Regular, Medium, Thick and Jumbo sizes! Please allow for natural variation.
- Produced by ValuePetSupplies, family owned and operated since 2004.
- Sourced in North America, South America & India.
- Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Always provide plenty of fresh water.
- My dog loves them Review by cat
Your Rating Product ValueBull 25 ct Regular 7in All Natural Bully Sticks
This product is great, my dog just loves them. (Posted on 8/21/13)
- Great find Review by Peachylass
Your Rating Product ValueBull 50 ct Regular 7in All Natural Bully Sticks
I got what I asked for. My large Yorkie loves to chew and suck on his blanket, it used to be mine. Watching him, it seemed to me it was anxiety. It took Jack a day to get used to the bully sticks. I just left it laying around, picked it up, smelled it, and he got curious. Now he loves them. He knows where he leaves them and will jump up and go get it. Bully Sticks help keep his teeth clean and it lets him wear off his chewing desire. Mind you he doesn't chew on furniture. Now I have ordered my second supply of Bully Sticks and it will be a regular. Thank you Value Pet Supplies. ♥ (Posted on 6/21/13)
- like a pacifier for my dogs Review by anilene
Your Rating Product ValueBull 200 ct Regular 7in All Natural Bully Sticks
they have the cleanest whitest teeth, I am always getting compliments on them, no smelly dog breath, chewing on these bully sticks actually cleans all that tartar off their teeth leaving them sparkiling like a visit to the dentist. Additinally they love the chew. I have a boxer and an American Bulldog, so they are very hearty chewers, the 7" lasts anywhere from 10 minutes to half an hour depending on how dedicated they go at it, but after they are done, they roll over and go to sleep. With 2 dogs I need to be price aware, so I have shopped around, and you have the best quality for the best price I have found anywhere, I can't imagine why anyone says they lacking in quality, as I have tried many other places and none compare to yours for the price you charge. Your customer service is always fast, friendly and helpful as well. My dogs just love them and would eat 6 or 7 a day it I would let them. (Posted on 10/22/12)
- Gone in an instant. So-so value. Review by Becky in Boerne
My terriers love bully sticks. These, though most were fairly thick, just did not hold up to more than a few minutes' chewing. They are more brittle than I've seen before, which seemed to make them easier to chew up fast. On the whole, not a particularly good value, but better value than pet store prices. Would be longer-lasting for puppies. (Posted on 2/6/12)
- Great price Review by Ridgeback
This is a great price but if you have large dogs they do not last but about a minute, so I suggest paying a bit more and getting the thicker ones. They do smell a bit, but the dogs don't seem to mind. Over good deal for a smaller dog. (Posted on 2/5/12)
- Sort of OK Value Review by Becky in Boerne
These bully sticks are semi-OK, but many are VERY thin and not at all robust. My dogs, Welsh Terriers, inhaled them in a few minutes. Even beef tendons last a little longer, for about the same price.
The sticks will be very good for puppies and maybe for little dogs without much in the way of teeth, but not a great value. for the money. Would not buy again.
Can do better at Costco, even with the extortionate sales tax in TX! (Posted on 2/4/12)
- Excellent quality, great price Review by lolasdaddy
These are the perfect size to hold the attention of my smaller dog for thirty or forty minutes at a time, and for my light chewer, these will usually last a day or two. They do have a slight odor to them, which my dog loves, but they are not as offensive as some of the ones sold at the big box pet stores. (Posted on 4/13/11)