Our ValueBull 100 Count All Natural 6 Inch Thick thickness bully sticks are ideal for medium to large size dogs. ValuePetSupplies is proud to offer our customers high quality, low cost bully sticks that their dogs love. To save even more money per stick, consider purchasing in bulk. Many of our customers purchase with friends and family to save big!
Features & Benefits:
- 100% Natural, Free-Range, Grass-Fed, No Additives, No chemicals, USDA approved
- Made of all natural beef and buffalo, they are fully digestible, low fat, high protein
- Bully Sticks promote healthy teeth and gums because of the chewing action & saliva generated to eat each stick
- Hand measured for consistent thickness. Choose from Regular, Medium, Thick and Jumbo sizes!
Ingredients: Beef and Buffalo Pizzle (Supplied in a resealable bag to maintain freshness). Please allow for natural variation.
Origin: Produced by ValuePetSupplies, family owned and operated since 2004. Sourced in North America, South America & India.
- Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat
- Recommend no more than one natural treat chew per day
- Always provide plenty of fresh water
- Wash your hands after handling any natural treats
- Store in a dry place at room temperature
- Dogs love them Review by Vicki
Great quality and good price. (Posted on 11/5/14)
- my dog loves bully sticks Review by Joan
Your Rating Product ValueBull 50 All Natural 6 inch Thick Bully Sticks
my dog murphy loves her bully sticks especially the thick ones she looks forward to one after her walk and they are good for her teeth (Posted on 11/1/14)
- Not as thick as they say. Review by Slipperlady
Got the bully sticks shipping time was great. Thickness I am disappointed. Not near what they say for thickness. Most are barely thicker than a pencil. (Posted on 10/5/14)
- Excellent Treat Review by Patz
I've been buying bully sticks for my dogs for about five years. They absolutsly love them!
They come in a variety of sizes so you can get the appropriate size for your dog, jumbo to regular size.
I will continue to purchase these and recommend bully sticks for anyone's dog. (Posted on 9/22/14)
- Awesome product Review by Think
I have bought these 2 times now and they are the best . My dog has a few playmates and when they come over they search for the bully bones. The other night I had 5 dogs in my front yard all chewing on the bully bones. Obviously the dogs like them so that is important. (Posted on 6/5/14)
- Excellent treat that lasts Review by Steven
This is a healthier option for your dog that takes a long time to consume and therefore longer enjoyment rather than fast consumption (Posted on 5/18/14)
- great product, but bad size description Review by Steph
The product is great- my dog loves the bully sticks, however I have a problem with the size description. I ordered 100 and it came shipped in 2 bags of 50 which is fine. Bag # 1 was perfect- thick as I would expect. Bag # 2 is problematic- there are hardly any thick ones in there- the whole bag is of regular or medium size. I get that there will always be some variation in size, but this is ridiculous. Didn't get value out of this order. (Posted on 5/9/14)
- Impressed with First Order Review by Lynn
Your Rating Product ValueBull 200 All Natural 6 inch Thick Bully Sticks
This was my first order and I have to say the deliver time and product was amazing. Look forward to ordering more. (Posted on 4/29/14)
- 6" thick bully sticks...Perfect! Review by BIRDY
My two poodles are munching in style! They love these Bully Sticks...and I even sneak a few to the German Shepherd who lives behind me...his owner approves that I slide one thru the fence knot hole.....now and then....He loves them too!
What can I say...the dogs love them, they are made in USA. Your service was extremely fast. Dogs happy...then mom's happy! Thanks (Posted on 3/28/14)
- Great Product, Fantastic Price Review by Celeste
These are the best biggest bully sticks at the cheapest price I have found and the shipping was incredibly fast! I will tell my friends to buy their bully sticks here! (Posted on 3/16/14)