Why Do Customers Prefer our Lightly Smoked Bullysticks?
- These Lightly Smoked Bully Sticks are long lasting dog chews delivering a satisfying chew
- No antibiotics & hormones, From North & South American cattle, human grade processing.
- Our bully sticks are the best bully sticks for dogs because they're free range bully sticks.
- They are long lasting dog chews that are Grass-Fed, Have No Additives, No chemicals, USDA approved.
- Only ValuePetSupplies hand measures each bully stick for constant thickness.
- Choices range from Regular, Medium, Thick and Jumbo Bully Sticks! Please make sure to allow normal variation.
- Bully Sticks aid in reducing tartar and sustain your pet's healthy teeth and gums.
- Our Bully Sticks are all natural dog treats. Produced from all natural beef, each bully stick dog treat is fully digestible, are low fat and high protein.
- Our high quality bullysticks are processed and baked the right way, ensuring extremely low moisture content, resulting in low odor bully sticks. Please allow for normal variation in dryness, crunchiness and chewiness.
- Supervision is always advised when giving dog treats to your dog. Constantly provide lots of fresh water.
- Family owned and operated - ValuePetSupplies.com has been delivering quality Pet Supplies since 2004.
- Dogs LOVE the "Bully Sticks" Review by TR
I have been buying "bully sticks" for several years and when I got my new St. Bernard, Emma, I offered her one and she got so excited...the worse they smell, the better they like them. Thanks so much for your quick delivery. (Posted on 11/14/13)
- good results Review by Sadie
Our dog enjoys chewing, These sticks are the longest lasting product we tried, She likes the stick and it keeps her out of trouble,
Wish I could afford a little thicker ones. (Posted on 6/16/13)
- Great Item Review by Royal Pet Salon
Good Quality Bully Sticks (Posted on 5/11/13)
- great product Review by mymoshamoon
The only reason I gave 4 stars is because of the smell, which my husband hates. I tried the odorless, but my gsd isn't as interested in them, so my husband has to suffer...sorry. Really helps keeping the teeth clean. (Posted on 3/24/13)
- Good Value (1 Shihtzu & 1 Shihtzapoo) Review by Louie n Rosie's Human
The sticks are exactly what you see on the web site. Yes they smell, but that just makes the dogs want them more. Highly recommend and definitely will buy these from here again. Point click and they are on the way. Cannot be any easier to order. They last my little monsters a long time. If you need thicker ones for your bigger dogs order them do not complain about the size of these. (Posted on 2/11/13)
- Our Mini poodles love these Bully sticks Review by Carr
Once thought that only to order the thickest bully sticks available,
wrong ! Our mini size poodles love these med size bully sticks.
(Posted on 1/5/13)
- Great quick service Review by CC
Quick customer service. Happy with my purchases. (Posted on 1/5/13)
- OK Review by SitStayShop
Was hoping for something more substantial and lasting . . . they last about 5 minutes with my greyhounds. They are much thinner than the ones I can buy at my local pet store. Guess next time I will try the ones labeled "Thick." (Posted on 4/17/12)
- My golden retriever loves these! Review by Lauren
I just got my shipment in the mail. She could smell them through the box it seemed when I brought them inside. This keeps her busy for a good 1/2 hour and what a treat she will not leave the bully stick! Amazing price as I pay a lot in the local pet stores for these and we probably go through 1 a day. (Posted on 8/10/11)
- Excellent Value!! Review by Judith
I pay three times this much at the pet store. Nothing works as well as bully sticks to keep my goldens from chewing on the furntiure when they are teething. My dogs all love them. The dry ones do get eaten faster, but they are still by far the best treat I can give one of my dogs. I wll continue to use ValuePet Supplies for my bully's. Thank You so much!!!!
(Posted on 6/26/11)
- Best Price on Bullies That I could find! Review by Tangokaren
Lasts much longer than expected gives her lots of chewing pleasure. Loves these more than rawhide. Never gets tired of them. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Would buy this product again. Review by Bella
Our dog loves this product but thought they would be a little bit thicker. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- bully sticks Review by mary
this was my first experience with value pet supplies - service was excellent - and the bully sticks were of a good quality (Posted on 3/10/11)
- 3 big Dogs (2 boxers, 1 walker hound) Review by Love my fur-babies
I bought these on the advice of my mom, who has an aggressive chewer. My 3 dogs love them. However, we found there to be some that were extremely dry and brittle. These dry ones didn't last at all. My dogs could finish a dry one in under 10 minutes. They were chewed up like dog food and swallowed. Most were good and kept dogs busy for a long time. A good stick last them around an hour. They really do enjoy them. Next time I will get the odor free ones. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Awesome quality for the price! Review by Gracie's Mom
Outstanding old fashioned [...] value (Posted on 3/10/11)
- My giant schnauzer can't live without! Review by Fran
get longer chew time out of bullies that are not overdry. if too crunchy they are gone within minutes. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Awesome! Review by Doug
Your Rating Product ValueBull 25 Medium 12in All Natural Bully Sticks
My Boxer loves these treats. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- My Dogs love the Bully Sticks Review by Scooter
[...] (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Yum! Review by Dog Dad
Your Rating Product ValueBull 100 Medium 12in All Natural Bully Sticks
Snack (Posted on 3/10/11)