Premium ValuePad Plus Puppy Pads Contain The Mess - Not Your Floor!
- Made in the USA!
- Our Thickest and Strongest Pads!
- Our own ValuePad brand puppy pads are absorbent for effortless disposal. Great for puppies or dogs experiencing incontinence.
- 400ct 23x24 34 gram avg, 2 gram polymer, heavy top sheet & extra glue.
- 2 grams of polymer that soaks in and traps up the moisture.
- ValuePads have a fluffy, absorbent core which has Spun Bonded Polypropylene Facing so they won't tug at your dog's claws like tissue faced puppy training pads.
- May be used for humans: Medical centers use our sanitary and easily disposable training pads to protect beds & mattresses.
- 1st run quality puppy pads.
- Size tolerance: Width 21.5-22IN, Length 22.5-23IN
Pet Supplies we have similar to puppy pads: Attractant Puppy Pads and reusable puppy pads.
- Best Pads Ever Review by Jesepoo
Your Rating Product ValuePad PLUS 200 USA 23x24 34 gram Premium Dog Training Puppy Pads
These pads cover a lot of area, don't leak, feel dry in a short time, and stay put. No more wet paws walking off the pad, and tracking it on your floors. (Posted on 3/17/14)
- Best all around. Review by Cindarbug
These pads are the best! My little Maltese is only 5 lbs & on cold rain/snowy nights she's able to use them & save us both a trip outside. They are super absorbent & made in the USA....best value all around. Value Pet Supplies is a great resource for my baby's needs....thank you for your excellent work! (Posted on 10/29/13)
- Very absorbent Review by Yorkie Mom
These are the best I've purchased. They are much more absorbent than the standard pads, so my 5 lb Yorkie can pee on one pad several times a day without it spreading out. (Posted on 10/1/13)
- It's the best and most sturdy pad holder I ever had. I will buy another one. Review by Marilag
This is the only pad holder I got that has clamps on four sides. I like it also that it's shape is square. I don't understand why manufacturers make rectangular holders when most pads are square. This being square holds the square pads I have very securely that my dogs cannot destroy the pads. Really my best holder. (Posted on 6/15/13)