Our ValueBull 50 Count Low Odor 12 Inch Medium thickness bully sticks are ideal for small to medium size dogs and puppies; some of our customers even offer them to their larger size dogs as a treat. ValuePetSupplies is proud to offer our customers high quality, low cost bully sticks that their dogs love. To save even more money per stick, consider purchasing in bulk. Many of our customers purchase with friends and family to save big!
Features & Benefits:
- 100% Natural, Free-Range, Grass-Fed, No Additives, No chemicals, USDA approved
- Made of all natural beef and buffalo, they are fully digestible, low fat, high protein
- Bully Sticks promote healthy teeth and gums because of the chewing action & saliva generated to eat each stick
- Hand measured for consistent thickness. Choose from Regular, Medium, Thick and Jumbo sizes!
Ingredients: Beef and Buffalo Pizzle (Supplied in a resealable bag to maintain freshness). Please allow for natural variation.
Origin: Produced by ValuePetSupplies, family owned and operated since 2004. Sourced in North America, South America & India.
- Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat
- Recommend no more than one natural treat chew per day
- Always provide plenty of fresh water
- Wash your hands after handling any natural treats
- Store in a dry place at room temperature
- Excellent prices and delivery times Review by Carley Girl
LOVE this site. Buy all my Bullies, Greenies, Flea and Tick supplies from this site exclusively. (Posted on 12/20/13)
- She Loves Them Review by Riley's Dad
Third time ordering the 12" bully sticks - good size and thickness for our "Borgi" (Posted on 12/7/13)
- Somewhat Disappointed Review by Utah Dog Lover
Your Rating Product ValueBull 25 Low Odor 12 inch Medium Bully Sticks
I thought the quality of the product was very good. Shipping was prompt. However, the description indicated the bully sticks were "medium" in size. Having bought bully sticks for quite some time at other outlets, I would classify these "medium" size as "thin." My dog went through one in minutes, as opposed to several evenings or a week. So I wouldn't purchase these again. I don't believe the description was accurate. (Posted on 4/4/13)