These are 100% digestible and offer a healthy alternative to cow and pig ears. Dogs prefer the natural roasted flavor of the ears.
- Excellent product Review by Jo
I have 5 Corgis. I didn't like giving them pig ears because they were a bit too large and seemed greasy. The lamb ears are smaller and not greasy at all. The dogs love them! (Posted on 3/6/14)
- dogs like them... Review by Darla
But they are small, I'll be sticking with the cow ears (Posted on 12/17/13)
- not exactly what I expected Review by TOC
The order came really quickly. However, I was a bit disappointed. About 75% were whole ears. the other 25% were parts of ears. I'm not sure that I'll order from here again. (Posted on 4/14/13)
- These make for happy dogs but they are quite small Review by Dog mom
Your Rating Product Red Barn Lamb Ears 200 ct (2x100 ct case)
My dogs love these but they are small so probably best for little dogs. I usually buy the cow ears and for me those are the better value - the dogs love them just as much and they can be cut in half to make them last even longer.
Still, these are great and so is the service. Thanks! (Posted on 12/14/12)