Treats! Nothing in the English language can perk up a dog's ears quite like the word treats.
That's where Zukes Mini Naturals Moist Miniature Treats Chicken come in. Every bite is packed with the taste of real USDA chicken, while the fun-to-feed size keeps their tails wagging for more.
And because Zukes Mini Naturals Moist Miniature Treats Chicken are only 3 calories, dog trainers agree it makes them the perfect treat for training. So now you can teach your dog to jump through hoops without making him too fat to fit through them. Feed Zukes Mini Naturals Moist Miniature Treats Chicken and Fuel the Love.
- Small size - the perfect training treat for adult dogs or puppies!
- Delicious, soft, semi-moist texture
- Low calorie - At only 3 calories each, Minis are great for small dogs, big dogs and big dogs who could be smaller!
- Made with high quality proteins and grains and enriched with vitamins and minerals
- Made in the USA with USA sourced meats, grains, fruits and vegetables
- Healthy, Natural dog treat
- Free of wheat, corn and soy
- Made without artificial colors, flavors or by-products
Ingredients: Chicken, Ground Rice, Ground Barley, Malted Barley, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca, Brewers Yeast, Natural Flavors, Fish Oil, Lecithin, Salt, Phosphoric Acid (a natural acidifier), Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).
- Tasty Treats Review by Sandy
My little girl Bella loves these. They are very flavorful (according to her...I have never tried them) and soft so they are easy to chew so Bella does not swallow them whole. (Posted on 5/27/13)
- Excellent Review by Jim
My dogs love them! (Posted on 5/13/13)
- Thrilled!!! Review by Jesslan
When my chihuahua was diagnosed with liver shunts I had to find a treat that was not only Made In The USA, but also had 17% or lower protein. I was thrilled to discover Zukes! The chicken flavor mini naturals is her favorite flavor and the only treat she has ever barked excitedly for! <3 5 Stars from Isis and her Mommy!! <3 (Posted on 4/16/13)
- American made1 Review by Demee
My name is Demee and I love the treats my owner buys for me. The size is just right and I am veryy pleased that they are made in USA. (Posted on 12/4/12)