- The rubber Kong ball is the best bouncing and most durable ball on the market.
- Dogs just love the high bouncing fun of the KONG ball.
- Small ball is approximately 2.5" in diameter. Puncture resistant.
- Small ball has a hole through the center, designed to prevent choking
- Kong ball Review by Little Pecan
This ball fits into the Chuck it thrower and is great even though it is a bit heavy. My lab likes it and cannot chew it up but she doesn't like it as well as the more squishy Chuck it balls. she is able to tear a hole in those in about a week though. this will be a good substitute. (Posted on 2/20/13)
- Fantastic! Review by nan
My lab mix has been nuts about this ball since he was a pup. He ALWAYS has one in his mouth, even when he goes to bed. It's indestructible- completely. He bounces it like he's playing basketball around the house and it's a great high bounce ball for playing catch outside. At any given time I have several around the house- one in the car too. These are my dogs best friend. (Posted on 11/13/12)
- Ball still rolls under couch. Review by Bruno
Thought it was bigger then a tennis ball, not. Still rolls under the couch, radiator and everything else. Haven't seen the ball in awhile, I'm sure it's hidden under some object in the house. (Posted on 3/10/11)