EHEIM universal pumps offer a large power spectrum and versatile uses. They also feature outstanding continuous operation characteristics.
Universal pumps are therefore used frequently in professional applications, e.g. in breeding units and zoos.
- Universal pumps are therefore used frequently in professional applications, e.g. in breeding units and zoos.
- All universal pumps have a hermetically sealed motor body. That guarantees maximum safety.
- The integrated pre-filter prevents objects from entering the impeller and ensures long performance.
- The inlet connector is designed for safe hose connection.
- The supplied assembly plate enables different assembly options.
- Pump Output: 317GPH
- Pricey, but the quality is there Review by Brewster
My decades old Eheim canister filter pump finally died (the impeller magnet split), so I began searching for a new impeller. I know Eheim parts prices are scary high (the canister "O" ring lis over $20), but imagine my surprise that for just a bit more I could buy a complete drop-in pump. The install went quick with zero drama and no leaks. (Posted on 3/31/14)