The Classic family of canister filters feature carefully tailored external canisters and are equipped with high quality components . Classic filters provide low cost reliable high filtration. You can't go wrong when you choose a Classic model. What's more, they feature EHEIM smooth, quiet operation and sophisticated functionality. This filter style has been on the market for years and have been proven millions of times. Over the years, the Classics have become the basic model of EHEIM external canister filters, they are known as an exceptionally reliable, high filtration unit at an excellent price. With their low power consumption these models have set the standard in their class.
Permo-elastic silicon sealing ring, fixed on the pump head for easy and safe closing after cleaning
Accessories included with 2213:
Media Filter Basket, Spray Bar, Inlet Pipe, Hose and installation accessories. Comes complete with filter media and valves for North American version.
Filter Media included with 2213: 1 carbon, one fine, one coarse pad. Substrate Pro and Efhi Mech.
- Aquarium size up to approx. US gal: 66. Filter flow rates determined with media loaded. Other manufacturers may supply flow rates with water only.
- Pump output approx. US gal/h: 116
- Delivery head approx. Hmax ft: 4'11"
- Power Consumption W: 8
- Canister Volume US gal: 0.92
- Filter Volume: 0.80
Replacement media (NOT INCLUDED):
- 2616131 2X coarse filter pads
- 2616135 3X fine filter pads
- 2628130 3X activated carbon pads
- 2616130 Filter wadding
- The best filter going!!! Review by Jim
Super fast service. Orderd on Mon.Recieved on Thur. Saved over $40. by buying here.Very pleased Will shop here again (Posted on 4/16/13)
- Very good experience. Review by tuffnut
Over all was very good purchase, easy set up after reviewing on line directions.Good value for the money. Recieved quick shipment. Very pleased. Would reccomend value pet supplies and Eheim2213. (Posted on 1/21/13)
- Eheim is awesome, but step beyond this one Review by thomas
Eheim is the best, nothing else to say. But spend the extra money and step up to the 2215 and 2217. The basket design used here-in is just an added extra cleaning step that doesn't really add any benefits to the design, just cumbersome at cleaning time. (Posted on 1/9/13)
- AWESOME Review by THE FISH LADY
THE BEST CANISTER FILTER FOR THE MONEY (Posted on 3/10/11)