These classic external canister filters have been proven models for large aquarium sizes up to a volume of 500 US Gal for years. Equipped with large canister volumes and strong pumps, large aquariums are filtered efficiently. Both models are equipped with a practical drain tap in the bottom of the canister for easier use.
- Integrated Silicon o-ring fixed on the pump head for easy and safe closing after cleaning
- Alternative filling of filter media either with filter sponges or with combined media
- Classic one chamber design - allows for flexible Mechanical, Biological, Carbon & Chemical (MBC) media setup - no bypass of water filtration
- Sealing ring fixed to the pump head
- Precise German engineered flow rate - Optimal balance for biological filtration, water circulation & oxygen enrichment (3-6 month interval)
- Low noise & low power consumption - Peaceful, silent operation, lower electrical bills
- High reliability & long durability - Less problems, stress free aquarium maintenance. Healthy lively fishes and plants
- Media not included.
- Aquarium size up to approx. US gal: 500
- Pump output approx. US gal/h: 900. Filter flow rates determined with media loaded. Other manufacturers may supply flow rates with water only.
- Delivery head approx. Hmax ft: 11'10"
- Power Consumption W: 80
- Canister Volume US gal: 6.07
- Filter Volume: 4.80
- Great Eheim 2262 Review by Jose
Great Eheim 2262, great customer service, great price, gvery fast delivery, communication was excellent, I will continue to do business with this company, I will give a 5 star rating, as you can tell I'm a very happy customer. (Posted on 4/22/13)
- Using for 1 month Review by Frontosa
Great filter, powerful and pretty quiet. (Posted on 1/8/13)