Simple ideas often are the best ones, for example, the aquarium heater as a rod. The heating rod is simply hung in the water and heats it. It's true that principle is still the same as decades ago, but a lot has changed in the meantime. Today the JGER aquarium heater is an ultra-modern thermal device using the best available technology. Now - with in its new jacket of laboratory glass - it offers another an extra quality dimension.
- The temperature can be precisely adjusted from 64 to 93F and readjusted if required. The control accuracy is +/- 2 F.
- The heat is controlled to a constant temperature. The heating function is indicated by an on/off control lamp
- The heater can be fully immersed, is protected against running dry and is suitable for fresh or marine water.
- The glass jacket enlarges the Heating surface and ensures optimum even heat transfer. Thus, a smaller wattage than other brands will heat the same volume of water.
- Jacket of laboratory safety glass
Laboratory safety glass was made for research purposes. Therefore, it is free from pollutants, which could seep into the water. It is resistant to chemical and biological substances. It does not have any fissures and hair cracks, which condensation water can penetrate. And it is shatter-proof ie. resistant to cold water shock, which can occur during maintenance or sudden water level changes.
- 150W heater for Aquarium Size 53-79 Gal
- Total Length: 13.4in
- Diameter: .96in
- good deal Review by lovebean
good product, great price, excellent packaging, fast shipping. Would love to do business again in the future. (Posted on 6/9/14)
- very good product and deal. Review by Tripp
The pet supply team was very helpful. Shipping was very fast, within 2 days I had my heaters. Also did not charge me shipping costs. The Jager heaters are one of the best you can buy, as I have had them in the past. Passed up all the heaters in 4 diff. pet stores in town, and the price was much better as well. (Posted on 5/20/14)
- great product, quick service Review by Keith
sent very quickly even though not rush ordered
heater holds temperature very constant, but calibration control indicator is a little flimsy (Posted on 5/3/14)
- TOP Review by nicolas
fast shipping! VERRY GOOD package! best price! i would buy again here (Posted on 3/10/14)
- Great Sale Price Review by Sal
Upgrading my 75 gallon reef to 125. Currently use the Eheim Jager 250 watt and am very satisfied. Bought a 300 watt heater controller to run two 150 watt Jagers on my new reef build which will give me coverage if one fails and I'll keep my 250 watt as a back up. Can't beat their sale price and free shipping on $19...THANKS!!!!!! (Posted on 10/24/13)
- Best Price Online Review by HamLuke
Value Pet Supplies has the best prices when it comes to aquarium heaters. This is a high quality heater made in Germany, so you don't see it a lot in US stores. They have it, and for a GREAT price. Lowest price I could find on the internet. I will be looking to them for future purchases when it comes to my fish tank. Their shipping was not only fast, but of quality. The package was well done with plenty of package foam and bubble wrap. You can't go wrong with Value Pet Supplies and Eheim. (Posted on 6/3/13)
- SERVICE WOW! Review by Annie
I just purchased both a pump and heater from this company and boy do they care about their customers. I had to return the pump due to size restrictions in my sump...no problem at all...then I wanted to add a heater to my order that would go out with free shipping so I wouldn't have to do separate shipping for the heater...NO PROBLEM! I can't believe how great this company is. Amy was so personable and nice to work with and I will for sure purchase from them again! Quality products with lower costs too to boot! (Posted on 10/2/12)