Simple ideas often are the best ones, for example, the aquarium heater as a rod. The heating rod is simply hung in the water and heats it. It's true that principle is still the same as decades ago, but a lot has changed in the meantime. Today the JGER aquarium heater is an ultra-modern thermal device using the best available technology. Now - with in its new jacket of laboratory glass - it offers another an extra quality dimension.
- The temperature can be precisely adjusted from 64 to 93F and readjusted if required. The control accuracy is +/- 2 F.
- The heat is controlled to a constant temperature. The heating function is indicated by an on/off control lamp
- The heater can be fully immersed, is protected against running dry and is suitable for fresh or marine water.
- The glass jacket enlarges the Heating surface and ensures optimum even heat transfer. Thus, a smaller wattage than other brands will heat the same volume of water.
- Jacket of laboratory safety glass
Laboratory safety glass was made for research purposes. Therefore, it is free from pollutants, which could seep into the water. It is resistant to chemical and biological substances. It does not have any fissures and hair cracks, which condensation water can penetrate. And it is shatter-proof ie. resistant to cold water shock, which can occur during maintenance or sudden water level changes.
- 75W heater for Aquarium Size 16-26 Gal
- Total Length: 10.2in
- Diameter: .96in