Regular Price: $43.17Sale Price: $34.53Compare At: $49.99Free Shipping On SaleMarina Slim Filter Bio-Carb is a genuine replacement cartridge for all three Marina Slim Filter Models (S10, S15, S20). Ideal for tropical fish, the filter cartridge contains activated carbon and Ceramitek for optimum filtration and a healthy aquarium. The activated carbon effectively removes pollutants and odours, while the Ceramitek, a highly porous ceramic biological filter medium, optimizes biological filtration. The easy-to-use disposable cartridge should be replaced every two weeks for best results. Never replace all filter cartridges at the same time to ensure a constant presence of beneficial bacteria. Learn More
$33.58Compare At: $47.99Free ShippingFluval View Replacement Filter Cartridges improve water clarity, water color and remove Learn More
Regular Price: $101.64Sale Price: $81.31Compare At: $116.16Free Shipping On SaleThe Fluval Spec V Aquarium Kit is a 5-gallon Nano aquarium that is perfect for desktops and countertops. The etched-glass aquarium features aluminum trim and a fitted acrylic top, which helps to combine style and functionality in one small package. The Fluval Spec V desktop aquarium kit comes with a powerful circulation pump with adjustable output nozzle and a large 3-stage filtration system that provides more than enough filtration for exceedingly clean and clear water. Lighting is provided by the powerful 37 LED lamp with an arm that connects securely to the side of the aquarium. The energy-efficient LED lamp provides brilliant plant and decor illumination. The aquarium comes with all the necessary filter media: a porous foam pad, activated carbon, and BioMax bio rings for effective and thorough mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration. The 83 GPH pump and filtration system are conveniently located in a separate chamber hidden behind frosted glass at the back of the aquarium, simplifying maintenance. Learn More
Regular Price: $1.55Sale Price: $1.24Compare At: $1.99On Sale
Fluval Foam pads capture large particles and debris for effective mechanical filtration, the crucial first stage in the filtration process. Custom fit to prevent bypass, they have a pore size that allows efficient water flow with less clogging for long-lasting filtration. For freshwater, marine or reptile environments. For U series filter model: U2 Learn More
$3.03Compare At: $6.49The Fluval Chi Filter Media replacement combo pack includes 3 Chi Filter Pads and 1 Chi Foam Pad, exclusively designed for Fluval Chi aquarium filters, 19 Litre (5 U.S. gal.) and 25 Litre (6.6 U.S. gal.) sizes. Learn More
Regular Price: $424.99Sale Price: $339.99Compare At: $485.99Free Shipping On SaleFluval FX6 is a high performance canister filter with many outstanding features designed to make aquarium fishkeeping easier and more convenient than ever. Includes A228 Fluval FX5/6 Foam Pads, A246 Fluval Water Polishing Pads, 3-PK and A248 Fluval Fine Filter Pads, 3-PK. Learn More
Regular Price: $60.20Sale Price: $48.16Compare At: $68.99Free Shipping On Sale
Fluval Poly/Carbon Cartridges features two sides for effective chemical filtration, the crucial second stage in the filtration process. The polyester filter pad side filters out fine debris and contaminants. The Carbon side filters out harmful liquid substances, colorants and odors. For freshwater, marine or reptile environments. For U series filter model: U4 Learn More
Regular Price: $40.51Sale Price: $32.41Compare At: $46.99Free Shipping On Sale
Fluval Foam pads capture large particles and debris for effective mechanical filtration, the crucial first stage in the filtration process. Custom fit to prevent bypass, they have a pore size that allows efficient water flow with less clogging for long-lasting filtration. For freshwater, marine or reptile environments. For U series filter model: U4 Learn More
Regular Price: $114.49Sale Price: $89.33Compare At: $143.99Free Shipping On SaleSimple ideas often are the best ones, for example, the aquarium heater as a rod. The heating rod is simply hung in the water and heats it. It's true that principle is still the same as decades ago, but a lot has changed in the meantime. Today the JGER aquarium heater is an ultra-modern thermal device using the best available technology. Now - with in its new jacket of laboratory glass - it offers another an extra quality dimension. - The temperature can be precisely adjusted from 64 to 93F and readjusted if required. The control accuracy is +/- 2 F. - The heat is controlled to a constant temperature. The heating function is indicated by an on/off control lamp - The heater can be fully immersed, is protected against running dry and is suitable for fresh or marine water. - The glass jacket enlarges the Heating surface and ensures optimum even heat transfer. Thus, a smaller wattage than other brands will heat the same volume of water. - Jacket of laboratory safety glass Laboratory safety glass was made for research purposes. Therefore, it is free from pollutants, which could seep into the water. It is resistant to chemical and biological substances. It does not have any fissures and hair cracks, which condensation water can penetrate. And it is shatter-proof ie. resistant to cold water shock, which can occur during maintenance or sudden water level changes. Technical Data: - 300W heater for Aquarium Size 158-264 Gal - Total Length: 19.6in - Diameter: .96in Learn More
Regular Price: $80.46Sale Price: $64.37Compare At: $93.04Free Shipping On SaleThough small in stature, Fluval Spec is big on features. It comes with a sleekly-designed overhanging lighting system, consisting of 31 powerful LED lamps, that arches above the aquarium to provide brilliant illumination for plants and d cor. The aquarium includes a powerful circulation pump with adjustable output nozzle and a large 3-stage filtration system that provides more than enough filtration for ultra clean and clear water. It also comes with all the necessary filter media: a porous foam block with convenient handle, activated carbon, and BioMax bio rings for effective and thorough mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration. The pump and filtration system are conveniently located in a separate chamber at one end of the aquarium to simplify maintenance. Learn More
Regular Price: $646.81Sale Price: $517.45Compare At: $739.99Free Shipping On Sale
These classic external canister filters have been proven models for large aquarium sizes up to a volume of 500 US Gal for years. Equipped with large canister volumes and strong pumps, large aquariums are filtered efficiently. Both models are equipped with a practical drain tap in the bottom of the canister for easier use.
- Integrated Silicon o-ring fixed on the pump head for easy and safe closing after cleaning
- Alternative filling of filter media either with filter sponges or with combined media
- Classic one chamber design - allows for flexible Mechanical, Biological, Carbon & Chemical (MBC) media setup - no bypass of water filtration
- Sealing ring fixed to the pump head
- Precise German engineered flow rate - Optimal balance for biological filtration, water circulation & oxygen enrichment (3-6 month interval)
- Low noise & low power consumption - Peaceful, silent operation, lower electrical bills
- High reliability & long durability - Less problems, stress free aquarium maintenance. Healthy lively fishes and plants
- Media not included.
- Aquarium size up to approx. US gal: 500
- Pump output approx. US gal/h: 900. Filter flow rates determined with media loaded. Other manufacturers may supply flow rates with water only.
- Delivery head approx. Hmax ft: 11'10"
- Power Consumption W: 80
- Canister Volume US gal: 6.07
- Filter Volume: 4.80 Learn More
Regular Price: $44.47Sale Price: $35.58Compare At: $50.99Free Shipping On Sale
- This is a case of 6 packs, each containing 3 nylon bags of 100g Carbon for a total of 18 bags.
- Fluval carbon is very pure activated carbon that is ideal in both Fresh and Salt water. The inner matrix structure provides a large porous area that permanently traps organic waste while removing liquid wastes such as urine, dyes or many other impurities from the water. The result is sparkling clear aquarium water.
- Fluval Carbon premium, research grade, low-ash carbon improves water clarity and color, while also removing odors. Highly porous, it provides large amounts of surface area for adsorption of impurities. It effectively removes heavy metals, odors, discolorations, organic contaminants, and pollutants to leave your aquarium water crystal clear and sparkling. This product does not release phosphates. Carbon loses its activity without outward sign. Replace monthly to ensure that active absorption is maintained.
- Carbon should always be removed when medication is being administered in aquarium water. Also, because carbon will adsorb a large percentage of the nutrients in plant fertilizer products, it should be used carefully when keeping live plants. For freshwater and marine environments.
- Premium select media for use in Fluval Canister Filters, ideal for all filters. Learn More
Regular Price: $43.17Sale Price: $34.53Compare At: $49.99Free Shipping On SaleMarina Slim Filter Bio-Clear is a genuine replacement cartridge for all three Marina Slim Filter Models (S10, S15, S20). Ideal for goldfish, the filter cartridge contains zeolite and Ceramitek for optimum filtration and a healthy aquarium. The zeolite effectively adsorbs toxic ammonia and reduces stress on fish, while the Ceramitek, a highly porous ceramic biological filter medium, optimizes biological filtration. The easy-to-use disposable cartridge should be replaced every two weeks for best results. Never replace all filter cartridges at the same time to ensure a constant presence of beneficial bacteria. Learn More
$199.99Compare At: $285.99Free Shipping
The newly refined Fluval 06 series of aquarium canister filters features a new, more powerful motor and adds extra conveniences to the powerful and flexible Fluval filtration line.
Each Fluval Multi-Stage 06 Series Filter adds even more user-friendly features with a re-engineered, efficient priming system to ensure aquarium filtration is even easier to set-up, customize and maintain.
Easy to Start
A completely re-engineered priming mechanism makes the Fluval '06 child's play to get started. Just a few pumps of the new, strengthened priming handle and you're off and running.
15% More Power
The new filters are more powerful than their predecessors without increasing power usage, thanks to some clever mechanical changes which allow the filter to work more efficiently. Each model now moves up to 15% more water than its predecessor for better circulation and cleaner, healthier water.
Silence is golden
The Fluval has always been a quiet filter, but now it's practically silent thanks to a completely re-engineered impeller and impeller cover. At the contact points between the impeller and cover sit tiny ceramic rings which are virtually friction free, reducing vibration and noise to a bare minimum for almost silent running.
Easy To Maintain
The patented Aqua-Stop system effortlessly stops water flow with no mess or leaks and the new, strengthened lift-lock handles allow easy access inside the filter. Quick-change mechanical foam media is easy to remove and the new Bio Foam media supplied (206, 306 and 406 models only) creates additional space for beneficial bacteria to breed.
- New Advanced Motor Technology resulting in improved performance, quiet operation and easier start-up
- Patented AquaStop Valve, multiple filtration baskets, and rim connector assemblies
- Four distinct sizes - each with increasing flow rates and filter capacities
- Single motion lift lock clamps
- Clog proof intake strainer
- Dual layer foam screen
- Backed by a 3-year warrantee
- Offers Multi-Stage filtration for healthy, fresh & saltwater aquariums
- Easy maintenance with newly redesigned AquaStop system
- Each filter holds 35-50% more volume than round canisters of similar size
- Increased Hydraulic performance for less frequent maintenance
- Increased water filtration performance for cleaner water
- Sound dampening impeller design for a quieter operation
- Redesigned impeller cover is less prone to breakage
- Strengthened Lift-lock clamps for a more secure closure Learn More
Regular Price: $42.41Sale Price: $33.93Compare At: $48.99Free Shipping On Sale
Convenient sachets contain a premium grade carbon providing superior absorption qualities, which eliminate toxic impurities, odours and discolorations. Replace every 2-4 weeks to maintain a healthy environment. Fluval Edge Carbon Clean and Clear Sachets for use in the Fluval Edge aquarium filter. Pack contains 3 x 45g sachets. Learn More
- 360 (1)
- Air Pump (6)
- Aqua Clear 110 (8)
- Aqua Clear 20 (4)
- Aqua Clear 30 (5)
- Aqua Clear 50 (9)
- Aqua Clear 70 (10)
- Aqua Clear Foam (3)
- Aquastyle (2)
- Automatic Feeder (3)
- C C-Nodes (1)
- C2 (2)
- C3 (10)
- C4 (12)
- Canister Media (23)
- CF (20)
- Chi (6)
- Classic (32)
- CO2 (19)
- Compact (5)
- Ecco (14)
- Edge (14)
- Edge II (2)
- Ehfimech (3)
- Fluval Canister (5)
- Fluval E (1)
- FX5/6 (1)
- G G-Nodes (1)
- G3 Series (5)
- G6 Series (7)
- Jager (29)
- LED (3)
- Mini (3)
- Multi-Stage (2)
- Nano (10)
- Plant & Shrimp Stratum (5)
- Pond Vacuum (1)
- Power LED (3)
- Pro 2 (6)
- Pro 3 (17)
- Quick Vac Pro (3)
- Rite-Size (33)
- Sea (3)
- Skimmer 350 (3)
- Slim (6)
- Slim Filter (3)
- Spec (11)
- Substrat Pro (5)
- U Series (31)
- Universal (3)
- Universal Media (29)
- View (4)