The Classic family of canister filters feature carefully tailored external canisters and are equipped with high quality components . Classic filters provide low cost reliable high filtration. You can't go wrong when you choose a Classic model. What's more, they feature EHEIM smooth, quiet operation and sophisticated functionality. This filter style has been on the market for years and have been proven millions of times. Over the years, the Classics have become the basic model of EHEIM external canister filters, they are known as an exceptionally reliable, high filtration unit at an excellent price. With their low power consumption these models have set the standard in their class.
Permo-elastic silicon sealing ring, fixed on the pump head for easy and safe closing after cleaning.
Accessories included with 2217:
Spray Bar, Inlet Pipe, Hose and installation accessories. Comes with valves for North American version.
- Aquarium size up to approx. US gal: 159
- Pump output approx. US gal/h: 264. Filter flow rates determined with media loaded. Other manufacturers may supply flow rates with water only.
- Delivery head approx. Hmax ft: 7'6"
- Power Consumption W: 20
- Canister Volume US gal: 1.74
- Filter Volume: 1.60
- Filter flow rates determined with media loaded. Other manufacturers may supply flow rates with water only.
Replacement Media (NOT INCLUDED):
- 2616171 2X coarse filter pads
- 2616175 3X fine filter pads
- 2628170 3X activated carbon pads
- 2616170 Filter Wadding
- Eheim Excellence Review by Seldovia Mary
The best product on the market BAR NONE! if you love your fish, get yourself the best product money can buy....EHEIM.... (Posted on 3/10/11)