- The temperature can be precisely adjusted from 64 to 93F and readjusted if required. The control accuracy is +/- 2 F.
- The heat is controlled to a constant temperature. The heating function is indicated by an on/off control lamp
- The heater can be fully immersed, is protected against running dry and is suitable for fresh or marine water.
- The glass jacket enlarges the Heating surface and ensures optimum even heat transfer. Thus, a smaller wattage than other brands will heat the same volume of water.
- Jacket of laboratory safety glass
Laboratory safety glass was made for research purposes. Therefore, it is free from pollutants, which could seep into the water. It is resistant to chemical and biological substances. It does not have any fissures and hair cracks, which condensation water can penetrate. And it is shatter-proof ie. resistant to cold water shock, which can occur during maintenance or sudden water level changes.
- 125W heater for Aquarium Size 39-53 Gal
- Total Length: 12in
- Diameter: .96in
- Reliable Heater Review by Miguel
Used this for keep my reef aquarium at 76 degrees so far so good. Easy to set. (Posted on 4/25/14)
- Product evaluation Review by Big Mike
Your Rating Product Eheim Jager Heater 125W
Product was packaged very well. The dial was easy to
use and set. I set the temp. at 77 degree's and soon, the water in my 30 gal. tank was spot on 77 degrees. I was pleased to have the seller verify that there is a
three year warranty on this unit as I have had lots of
other brands of tank heaters that became faulty in short periods of time. This is my first Eheim Jager and I have high expectations for it. One extra comment, The shipping was prompt and it arrived soon after ordering. I will order from this supplier again. (Posted on 11/27/13)