Simple ideas often are the best ones, for example, the aquarium heater as a rod. The heating rod is simply hung in the water and heats it. It's true that principle is still the same as decades ago, but a lot has changed in the meantime. Today the JGER aquarium heater is an ultra-modern thermal device using the best available technology. Now - with in its new jacket of laboratory glass - it offers another an extra quality dimension.
- The temperature can be precisely adjusted from 64 to 93F and readjusted if required. The control accuracy is +/- 2 F.
- The heat is controlled to a constant temperature. The heating function is indicated by an on/off control lamp
- The heater can be fully immersed, is protected against running dry and is suitable for fresh or marine water.
- The glass jacket enlarges the Heating surface and ensures optimum even heat transfer. Thus, a smaller wattage than other brands will heat the same volume of water.
- Jacket of laboratory safety glass
Laboratory safety glass was made for research purposes. Therefore, it is free from pollutants, which could seep into the water. It is resistant to chemical and biological substances. It does not have any fissures and hair cracks, which condensation water can penetrate. And it is shatter-proof ie. resistant to cold water shock, which can occur during maintenance or sudden water level changes.
- 300W heater for Aquarium Size 158-264 Gal
- Total Length: 19.6in
- Diameter: .96in
- reference to all heaters Review by moshe
Well made should piece of machinery..after calibration good for years (Posted on 6/20/14)
- The best aquraium heater Review by Boon
This is a great heater for the price it's heat up my 120 gallon tank with no problem (Posted on 2/23/14)
- Great A+ Review by John
Great product and price. Fast free shipping. Good experience and may buy another one in the near future. (Posted on 2/3/14)
- Great Product! Review by Excellent!
Keeps my 90 gallon @ 84 degrees solely. Love it. Yanked the old one with external sensor which was off by few degrees. This is the only heater I will buy and use it. (Posted on 1/7/14)
- Eheim 300W Review by Hung Vo
All my aquarium use Eheim and I never have a problem with the temperature. Valuepetsupplies is first I am order and they great price and fast shipping and it free. I gave A++++.
Vo (Posted on 8/15/13)