EHEIM universal pumps offer a large power spectrum and versatile uses. They also feature outstanding continuous operation characteristics.
Universal pumps are therefore used frequently in professional applications, e.g. in breeding units and zoos.
- Universal pumps are therefore used frequently in professional applications, e.g. in breeding units and zoos.
- All universal pumps have a hermetically sealed motor body. That guarantees maximum safety.
- The integrated pre-filter prevents objects from entering the impeller and ensures long performance.
- The inlet connector is designed for safe hose connection.
- The supplied assembly plate enables different assembly options.
- Pump Output: 635GPH
- Great pump, Great site Review by Tim
Pump is much quieter than my old mag 7. I hope that it holds up, longer. With my old mag 7, I went through 2 impellers and then out of nowhere it just died in a matter of 2 years. I received this pump in 2 days with standard shipping and it was packaged very nicely. (Posted on 11/5/13)
- nice and quiet Review by mrpergo
had a mag 9.5 and wanted to downsize so I bought the 1260.
The 1260 is quiet , efficient and uses much less power.
Very happy with the purchase. (Posted on 9/16/13)
- Great Pump Review by Squid
Quiet and powerful. This is a great pump (Posted on 8/31/13)