Price From:Regular Price: $61.99Sale Price: $46.32Compare At: $70.99Free Shipping On Sale
How Advantage II Works
Use Advantage II monthly to kill fleas on your cat. One of its active ingredients, imidacloprid, acts on the nervous system of the flea to cause paralysis and subsequent death. The other active ingredient of Advantage II is pyriproxyfen, an insect growth regulator (IGR) that, in combination with imidacloprid, kills all flea life stages on the treated cat and its surroundings.
Protecting your cat from fleas is important.
Part of keeping your cat healthy means year-round flea protection. That is because flea bites may:
- Cause discomfort for your cat;
- Cause irritation, which may lead to skin infections;
- In some cases, cause an allergic skin reaction;
- Transmit other disease-causing organisms, including tapeworms;
Advantage II kills all flea life stages following contact with an Advantage II treated pet and protects against flea infestations for up to one month.
- Kills fleas through contact so fleas don't need to bite to die;
- Kills fleas within 12 hours of initial application;
- Kills reinfesting fleas (e.g., newly hatched fleas jumping back on the cat) within 2 hours;
- Is waterproof;
Millions of pet owners have used effective Advantage Topical Solution to control flea infestation on their pets. Now its successor, Advantage II, kills even more flea life stages. Learn More