CERTIFECT: The new standard in topical tick control:
CERTIFECT adds a small dose of amitraz to potentiate the tick-killing power of fipronil:
- Starts killing ticks within 6 hour
- Provides sustained tick-killing efficacy for a full month
- Causes ticks to detach from an infested dog
- Kills adult fleas, eggs and larvae
CERTIFECT: Provides fast-acting protection against ticks
- The industry standard for killing ticks is 48 hours. CERTIFECT begins rapidly killing ticks within 6 hours and kills ticks within 18 hours
- Killing ticks fast can provide vital protection for your canine patients because the sooner you kill a tick the less likely it is to transmit disease
CERTIFECT is made for all dogs at risk for tick exposure that still need proven flea control. It uses a small amount of amitraz to potentiate the tick-killing power of fipronil, which along with (S)-methoprene, are the active ingredients in FRONTLINE Plus. Amitraz and fipronil act together against ticks' nervous systems to kill more ticks and increase the speed of kill compared to equivalent concentrations of fipronil alone.
CERTIFECT is a topical formulation applied to two places on a dog's neck: at the base of the skull and between the shoulder blades where the dog cannot lick. CERTIFECT has been approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for puppies older than eight weeks and greater than or equal to five pounds.
CERTIFECT should not be used on cats.
- Good Product Review by Bob
Product works as advertised. Recommended by my Vet, but YOUR price was far less than his. Good value through Valuepetsupplies.com. Loved your "no shipping charge" policy. (Posted on 6/21/13)