Price From:Regular Price: $66.99Sale Price: $52.91Compare At: $75.99Free Shipping On Sale
K9 Advantix II: 5-Way Repel-and-Kill Pest Protection
K9 Advantix II combines imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen to repel and kill ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes that may cross your dog's path. Imidacloprid and permethrin attack the above parasites' nerve cells at different sites, causing them to become paralyzed and die. Pyriproxyfen, an insect growth regulator, affects the early flea stages to prevent development of the flea to the next stage. When combined, these three compounds repel and kill ticks, fleas and mosquitoes and prevent the development of all flea life stages.
Help prevent ticks from attaching
With K9 Advantix II, most ticks are repelled and killed before they can attach, which may reduce the risk of transmitting disease-causing organisms to the host.
Repels and kills fleas
K9 Advantix II offers protection against fleas in ALL stages of development. The active ingredients in K9 Advantix II break the flea life cycle by:
- Killing fleas on dogs within 12 hours after initial application
- Killing fleas before they lay eggs
- Killing reinfesting fleas within 2 hours
- Preventing fleas on a treated dog from infesting the home
- Preventing development of fleas, flea eggs, larvae (maggots) and pupae (cocoons)
K9 Advantix II protects your dog from mosquitoes which may reduce the pain, discomfort, itchiness and immune responses caused by mosquito bites.
Repels and prevents biting flies from blood-feeding
Biting flies can cause severe stress to dogs. K9 Advantix II tames the nuisance of biting flies by preventing them from blood-feeding on your dog.
Effectively treats chewing lice
K9 Advantix II kills up to 100% of chewing lice within one week and may last for up to a month.
Do not use K9 Advantix II on cats Learn More
Price From:Regular Price: $60.99Sale Price: $46.14Compare At: $68.99Free Shipping On Sale
How Advantage II Works
Use Advantage II monthly to kill fleas on your dog. One of its active ingredients, imidacloprid, acts on the nervous system of the flea to cause paralysis and subsequent death. The other active ingredient of Advantage II is pyriproxyfen, an insect growth regulator (IGR) that, in combination with imidacloprid, kills all flea life stages on the treated dog and its surroundings, and prevents fleas from infesting your home.
Protecting your dog from fleas is important.
Part of keeping your dog healthy means year-round flea protection. That is because flea bites can:
- Cause discomfort for your dog;
- In some cases, cause an allergic skin reaction;
- Cause irritation, which may lead to skin infections;
- Transmit other disease-causing organisms, including tapeworms;
Advantage II kills all flea life stages following contact with an Advantage II treated pet and prevents fleas on a treated dog from infesting the home.
- Kills fleas through contact, so fleas don't need to bite to die;
- Kills fleas within 12 hours of initial application;
- Kills reinfesting fleas (e.g. newly hatched fleas jumping back on the dog) within 2 hours;
- Kills lice on dogs;
- Is waterproof;
Millions of pet owners have used effective Advantage Topical Solution to control flea infestation on their dogs. Now its successor, Advantage II, works through contact, killing fleas at all life stages and preventing fleas on a treated dog from infesting your home. Learn More