The award-winning fling-ama-string (battery operated cat toy) will have kitty stalking, pouncing, and leaping and that's just to get you to turn it on!
- Hangs on standard door knob
- No assembly required
- 2 Speeds
- improves paw-eye coordination
- entices even the laziest cats
- like having a purrsonal trainer for your cat
- takes 3 AA batteries (not included)
Reviews 1 to 10 of 15 total
- Poor Workmanship by KellyRating:3.0 1 5Review:First shipment item didn't work at all. Replacement item was a hit with my cat for a total of 10 days before it, too, stopped working... Motor runs loudly but the spinning mechanism just died! Toy would be great if wasn't so cheaply made. (Posted on 1/14/2016)My cats are OBSESSED! by furmomRating:5.0 1 5Review:OMG I can't believe how much my 3 kitties love this toy! They actually love it too much. The elastic that holds the string got stretched out but I wrote to the manufacturer, and they were soooo nice and sent me a new one for free. They replace any part of the toy for free. I almost fainted. Flingamastring rocks! (Posted on 1/12/2016)Does not have 2 speeds by Cat LadyRating:3.0 1 5Review:Just got this and cats are interested in it.
Has only off and on....not 2 speeds as advertised.
A bit expensive for bits of elastic and string.
Hopefully it will last for awhile. (Posted on 1/7/2016)My cats and I love this product by Lady DiRating:5.0 1 5Review:My cats had a Fling Ama before and wore it out but it took a couple years! They absolutely love it! Glad I was able to find it again for them. (Posted on 12/29/2014)Did not play with it, c by VincentRating:3.0 1 5Review:Could not get him to play with it, he looked at it, then at me as if to say are u kiddiing me? Senior cats are like that. (Posted on 8/2/2014)Great cat toy. by JoJoRating:5.0 1 5Review:My cat JoJo loves Fling Ama. This is my second one as the 1st worn out from much overuse. (Posted on 12/10/2013)3rd one by bigstuRating:4.0 1 5Review:Only toy my cat likes... plays with it watches it waiting for it to go! 3 complaints though. String gets tangled on elastic. Have to change batteries 1 or 2 times a day. Elastic stretches out. and it only lasts 6 months. buying my 3rd one now! (Posted on 11/29/2013)Fascinating by T.Rating:5.0 1 5Review:Cats and kittens in my foster household love this! They all have claws and I have replaced the elastic and had to sew on a new string - this one the leather kind of trim you find at the fabric store. So far no unraveling. I did find the little pce at the bottom the elastic band loops around will come out at times (esp with the elastic that comes with it). Had it 2 years and 16 felines later and still going. They did demolish the "ears" on the thing first thing. Doesn't matter.... have to replace the black elastic soon but as long as the motor keeps turning that's fine!
(Posted on 9/21/2012)Fun but flimsy! by Charl71Rating:4.0 1 5Review:The cats love this toy. Three have claws, one doesn't. It works well with just the declawed cat, the other 3 kept pulling the string off the track. At first, not a big deal . But over time the toy's motor just gave out. An expensive toy for the longevity you get out of it. (Posted on 1/24/2012)got to get ibe fur your Cat ! by danrocksRating:5.0 1 5Review:My Cats Love it !!!
And my arm thanks you... (Posted on 3/10/2011)
Reviews 1 to 10 of 15 totalper pagePage:
Write Your Own Fling Ama String Cat Toy ReviewDeal of the Day
Sign up & receive FREE SHIPPING on your next order of $19 or more!
Join our email list and be the first to know about special promotions and deals!
Thank you for joining our list