- 300 g
- 3 nylon bags each packed with 100 g
- Fluval carbon is very pure activated carbon that is ideal in both Fresh and Salt water. The inner matrix structure provides a large porous area that permanently traps organic waste while removing liquid wastes such as urine, dyes or many other impurities from the water. The result is sparkling clear aquarium water.
- Fluval Carbon premium, research grade, low-ash carbon improves water clarity and color, while also removing odors. Highly porous, it provides large amounts of surface area for adsorption of impurities. It effectively removes heavy metals, odors, discolorations, organic contaminants, and pollutants to leave your aquarium water crystal clear and sparkling. This product does not release phosphates. Carbon loses its activity without outward sign. Replace monthly to ensure that active absorption is maintained.
- Carbon should always be removed when medication is being administered in aquarium water. Also, because carbon will adsorb a large percentage of the nutrients in plant fertilizer products, it should be used carefully when keeping live plants. For freshwater and marine environments.
- Premium select media for use in Fluval Canister Filters, ideal for all filters.
MEDIA REPLACEMENT GUIDE FOR FLUVAL CANISTER FILTERS
(Click on links below)
Media Rinse Replace Fluval 206 (A207) Fluval 306 (A212) Fluval 406 (A217) Fluval FX5 (A218) Fresh water Marine What it does Ammonia Remover Monthly A1480 A1480 A1480 A1480 x Removes Ammonia (toxic) Bio-Foam 3 Months 6 Months A236 A237 A237 - x x Traps heavy particles, hosts beneficial bacteria, enhances bio. Filtration Biomax 3mo. Only 1/2 A1456 A1456 A1456 A1456 x x Hosts large colonies of beneficial bacteria, reduces ammonia & nitrite Carbon Monthly A1440 A1440 A1440 A1440 x x Removes odors and improves water clarity Clearmax 3 Months A1348 A1348 A1348 A1348 x x Traps odor causing phospate, nitrite, & nitrate resulting in clear water Foam Block/Insert Monthly Bi-Monthly A222 A222 A226 A228 x x Captures large particles and debris, enhances biological filtration Peat Granules PH & KH lvls D A1465 A1465 A1465 A1465 x Naturally lowers water hardness and pH Polishing Pad 7-10 Days A242 A244 A244 A246 x x Removes fine particles to maintain water clarity Polishing Pad Fine 4 Weeks - - - A248 x x Removes fine particles to maintain water clarity Pre-Filter Occasional Permanent A1470 A1470 A1470 A1470 x x Traps heavy particles to prevent clogging of other media Zeo-Carb Monthly A1490 A1490 A1490 A1490 x Carbon (removes odors, discoloration) plus ammonia remover
- good price shipped fast Review by chad
The prices are great and the shipping was fast. (Posted on 3/29/14)
- fluval carbon 100gram Review by rogerg24
works great no dust everything fluval are great
(Posted on 3/26/14)
- Best product on the market Review by Bill
Your Rating Product Fluval Carbon 100 gram 72pk nylon bags Media (24x3pk)
I have used Fluval Carbon for years. It does not produce the fine dust as most carbons do. Sorry to see the 98oz container discontinued. But this was a value purchasing the case. I will be ordering again. Fast shipping. (Posted on 2/4/13)
- Great service Review by Jay
Your Rating Product Fluval Carbon 100 gram 18pk nylon bags Media (6x3pk)
Great product and great price.
I order it on line and it was shipped right away and package well. I would order again! (Posted on 6/6/12)