$33.58Compare At: $47.99Free ShippingFluval View Replacement Filter Cartridges improve water clarity, water color and remove Learn More
Regular Price: $150.16Sale Price: $120.12Compare At: $171.99Free Shipping On Sale
The newly refined Fluval 06 series of aquarium canister filters features a new, more powerful motor and adds extra conveniences to the powerful and flexible Fluval filtration line.
Each Fluval Multi-Stage 06 Series Filter adds even more user-friendly features with a re-engineered, efficient priming system to ensure aquarium filtration is even easier to set-up, customize and maintain.
Easy to Start
A completely re-engineered priming mechanism makes the Fluval '06 child's play to get started. Just a few pumps of the new, strengthened priming handle and you're off and running.
15% More Power
The new filters are more powerful than their predecessors without increasing power usage, thanks to some clever mechanical changes which allow the filter to work more efficiently. Each model now moves up to 15% more water than its predecessor for better circulation and cleaner, healthier water.
Silence is golden
The Fluval has always been a quiet filter, but now it's practically silent thanks to a completely re-engineered impeller and impeller cover. At the contact points between the impeller and cover sit tiny ceramic rings which are virtually friction free, reducing vibration and noise to a bare minimum for almost silent running.
Easy To Maintain
The patented Aqua-Stop system effortlessly stops water flow with no mess or leaks and the new, strengthened lift-lock handles allow easy access inside the filter. Quick-change mechanical foam media is easy to remove and the new Bio Foam media supplied (206, 306 and 406 models only) creates additional space for beneficial bacteria to breed.
- New Advanced Motor Technology resulting in improved performance, quiet operation and easier start-up
- Patented AquaStop Valve, multiple filtration baskets, and rim connector assemblies
- Four distinct sizes - each with increasing flow rates and filter capacities
- Single motion lift lock clamps
- Clog proof intake strainer
- Dual layer foam screen
- Backed by a 3-year warrantee
- Offers Multi-Stage filtration for healthy, fresh & saltwater aquariums
- Easy maintenance with newly redesigned AquaStop system
- Each filter holds 35-50% more volume than round canisters of similar size
- Increased Hydraulic performance for less frequent maintenance
- Increased water filtration performance for cleaner water
- Sound dampening impeller design for a quieter operation
- Redesigned impeller cover is less prone to breakage
- Strengthened Lift-lock clamps for a more secure closure Learn More
Regular Price: $50.27Sale Price: $40.22Compare At: $57.99Free Shipping On Sale
Fluval Poly/Carbon Cartridges features two sides for effective chemical filtration, the crucial second stage in the filtration process. The polyester filter pad side filters out fine debris and contaminants. The Carbon side filters out harmful liquid substances, colorants and odors. For freshwater, marine or reptile environments. For U series filter model: U3 Learn More
Regular Price: $77.64Sale Price: $62.11Compare At: $88.99Free Shipping On SaleFluval Poly/Clearmax filter cartridge helps control green water and unsightly algae growth by adsorbing and trapping phosphate, nitrite and nitrate. It effectively produces crystal clear water, reduces odors, and creates ideal conditions for fish and plants. The filter cartridge helps reduce overall aquarium maintenance. It is ideal for freshwater and marine environments and designed for Fluval's U2 Underwater Filter. Contains 2 cartridges Key Features - Filter cartridge helps control green water and unsightly algae growth by adsorbing and trapping phosphate, nitrite and nitrate - Effectively produces crystal clear water, reduces odors, and creates ideal conditions for fish and plants - Helps reduce overall aquarium maintenance - Ideal for freshwater and marine environments - Designed for Fluval's U3 Underwater Filter - Each box contains 2 cartridges Learn More
Regular Price: $28.99Sale Price: $23.20Compare At: $33.99Free Shipping On Sale
Fluval Foam pads capture large particles and debris for effective mechanical filtration, the crucial first stage in the filtration process. Custom fit to prevent bypass, they have a pore size that allows efficient water flow with less clogging for long-lasting filtration. For freshwater, marine or reptile environments. For U series filter model: U3 Learn More
Regular Price: $106.48Sale Price: $85.18Compare At: $121.99Free Shipping On Sale
Fluval Edge Foam and Biomax replacement kit for use in the Fluval Edge aquariums. Foam Pad traps particles and debris. BIOMAX provides optimal colonisation of beneficial bacteria and enhances the reduction of fish wastes. Renew every 2-3 months. Learn More
Regular Price: $64.25Sale Price: $51.40Compare At: $73.99Free Shipping On Sale
Fluval Bio-Foam combines mechanical and biological filtration. Its porous structure increases surface area for the growth of helpful nitrifying bacteria. In addition, it traps small particles that are not retained by the first stage of foam filtration.
- Enhances biological filtration
- Effectively captures small particles and debris
- For freshwater and marine environments
- Numerous grooves maximize the surface area for beneficial bacterial colonization.
- Adds a second layer of mechanical filtration.
2 smaller Bio-Foam pieces to fit within the compartments of the bottom basket of Fluval Canister Filters 304, 305, 306, 404, 405 & 406. Learn More
Regular Price: $59.35Sale Price: $47.48Compare At: $67.99Free Shipping On Sale
- 6 pieces per display pack
- Clears cloudy water
- Extra thick, Micro-Fine Polyester
- Fluval Water Polishing Pads are uniquely designed to fit Fluval Canister Filters. These extra thick micro-fine polyester pads effectively trap micro particles and debris as water passes through. Fluval Water Polishing Pads are ideally used when cloudy water occurs or after tank maintenance to provide crystal clear aquarium water. For freshwater and marine environments. Learn More
Regular Price: $50.71Sale Price: $40.57Compare At: $57.99Free Shipping On Sale
Fluval Chi Filter Pad has two sides that combine to provide thorough and effective mechanical and chemical filtration. Custom-sized, it fits perfectly inside the filter chamber to prevent debris bypass. The polyester side filters out debris and contaminants. The carbon side filters out harmful liquid substances, colorants and odors for a healthy and clean environment. This replacement filter is exclusively designed for Fluval Chi aquarium filters, 19 Litre (5 U.S. gal.) and 25 Litre (6.6 U.S. gal.) sizes. Includes 3 Filter Pads.
Fluval Chi Foam Pad captures excess particles and debris, plus it supports the growth of nitrifying bacteria for a healthy and clean environment. This replacement pad is exclusively for Fluval Chi aquarium filters, 19 Litre (5 U.S. gal.) and 25 Litre (6.6 U.S. gal.) sizes. Includes 1 foam pad. Learn More
Regular Price: $34.14Sale Price: $27.31Compare At: $39.99On Sale
The Fluval Pressurized CO2 Disposable Cartridges- 88 g are genuine replacement cartridges for the Fluval Pressurized CO2 System - 88 g. This package contains 3 x 88 g replacement cartridges. Learn More
Regular Price: $40.91Sale Price: $32.73Compare At: $46.99Free Shipping On Sale
AquaClear 110 Activated Carbon Filter Insert improves water clarity for fresh and saltwater aquariums. Exclusively designed for the AquaClear 110 Power Filter, it provides superior adsorption qualities which eliminate odors, discoloration and impurities. Net Weight: 9.2 OZ(260g)
AquaClear 110 Activated Carbon Filter Insert for use in 60-110 US Gallon (227-416L)aquariums. Learn More
Regular Price: $39.97Sale Price: $31.97Compare At: $45.99Free Shipping On Sale
- 3 x 150 g nylon bags
- Fluval Zeo-Carb is a premium blend of research grade Fluval Carbon and Fluval Ammonia Remover. Working together, these highly effective media eliminate liquefied impurities, odors and discoloration, while simultaneously removing toxic ammonia, for a clean, healthy aquarium. Combining two products into one allows for more space within the filter for other types of media.
- For freshwater use only. For filter models: 105, 205, 305, 405, FX5, 104, 204, 304, 404, 103, 203, 303, 403
- Fluval Zeo-Carb is a premium blend of Fluval Carbon and Fluval Ammonia Remover.
- Working together, these highly effective media eliminate liquefied impurities, odors, and discoloration, while, at the same time, removing toxic ammonia, for a clean, healthy aquarium. Combining two products into one gives you more space in your filter system for other types of media.
- Replace once a month, more often if aquarium is heavily populated. Remove when medication is being administered in aquarium water. Use carefully when keeping live plants. For freshwater use only.
- Premium select media for use in Fluval Canister Filters, ideal for all filters.
- Suggested Media Placement 105, 205, 305, 405, 104, 204, 304, 404, 103, 203, 303, 403: Mid, or Lower Level Media Baskets; FX5: Top or Middle Media Baskets. Learn More
Regular Price: $36.34Sale Price: $29.07Compare At: $41.99Free Shipping On Sale
Fluval Foam pads capture large particles and debris for effective mechanical filtration, the crucial first stage in the filtration process. Custom fit to prevent bypass, they have a pore size that allows efficient water flow with less clogging for long-lasting filtration. For freshwater, marine or reptile environments. For U series filter model: U1 Learn More
Regular Price: $39.19Sale Price: $31.35Compare At: $44.99Free Shipping On Sale
AquaClear 110 Zeo-Carb Filter Insert combines Activated Carbon and Ammonia Remover to remove odors, discoloration and impurities in freshwater aquariums. Exclusively designed for use in the AquaClear 110 Power Filter, the insert prevents the build up of toxic ammonia and nitrite reducing stress on fish. Net Weight: 11.5 oz (325 g)
- For AquaClear 110 and "500"
- Removes and controls harmful ammonia
- Ideal for new or heavily populated aquariums
- Absorbs liquefied impurities
- Reduces stress on fish
- Immense surface area for beneficial bacteria to populate
- Intricate pore structure removes chlorine and heavy metal ions
- For FRESHWATER USE only Learn More