With their vibrant colours and entertaining disposition, freshwater shrimp (called ebi in Japanese) are a truly fascinating species to collect and keep. And thanks to the increasing availability of a wide variety of remarkable shrimp species, freshwater shrimp-keeping continues to rise in popularity. The Fluval EBI Nano Shrimp Habitat kit includes everything you need to enjoy this wonderful and increasingly-popular hobby.
Fluval Ebi, nano shrimp habitat includes:
- Fully equipped with key components to provide the ideal habitat for freshwater shrimps and crayfish
- Aquarium with seamless front panel and glass top
- Comprehensive care guide for the advanced or beginner
- Nano aquarium filter ensures proper filtration, for clear water and a healthy environment.
- Balanced full spectrum lighting highlights the beauty of shrimp and promotes plant growth.
- Fluval Stratum is the ideal substrate for Freshwater Shrimp and maintains clear water conditions.
- Glass cover protects shrimp from climbing out of the tank
- Rock background is installed and molded from actual rock, adding realism to the kit
- Excellent Package Review by Redbirdaz
I set my EBI tank up at work and have received many comments on how attractive it is. All I added was the RO water, some moss plants and a piece of driftwood and lace rock to complete the look. I currently have my CR shrimp in the tank and they are flourishing (they love the Fluval stratum). Their white and red color stands out against the stratum and provided rock background. Highly recommend and get it from Value Pet Supplies at a great price and free shipping when offered. April 2011 (Posted on 4/30/11)