- The rubber Kong ball is the best bouncing and most durable ball on the market.
- Dogs just love the high bouncing fun of the KONG ball.
- Small ball is approximately 2.5" in diameter. Puncture resistant.
- Small ball has a hole through the center, designed to prevent choking
- Can't believe it! by Pit Bull MomRating:5.0 1 5Review:Bought this Kong ball and larger red ball so they would be visible to me and hopefully last more than an hour. I thought this small ball would be good for playing fetch. My Pit loves it! After fetching the ball for a while, she settles down to try to chew it up like she has so many other balls. So far, this ball doesn't show any of her abuse!! She's crazy about it and I'm so pleased that the ball is not in pieces! (Posted on 10/10/2014)Kong ball by Little PecanRating:5.0 1 5Review:This ball fits into the Chuck it thrower and is great even though it is a bit heavy. My lab likes it and cannot chew it up but she doesn't like it as well as the more squishy Chuck it balls. she is able to tear a hole in those in about a week though. this will be a good substitute. (Posted on 2/20/2013)Fantastic! by nanRating:5.0 1 5Review:My lab mix has been nuts about this ball since he was a pup. He ALWAYS has one in his mouth, even when he goes to bed. It's indestructible- completely. He bounces it like he's playing basketball around the house and it's a great high bounce ball for playing catch outside. At any given time I have several around the house- one in the car too. These are my dogs best friend. (Posted on 11/12/2012)Ball still rolls under couch. by BrunoRating:2.0 1 5Review:Thought it was bigger then a tennis ball, not. Still rolls under the couch, radiator and everything else. Haven't seen the ball in awhile, I'm sure it's hidden under some object in the house. (Posted on 3/10/2011)
4 Review(s)per page
Write Your Own KONG Ball Small (formerly medium) 2.5IN Review
Deal of the Day
May We Suggest...