- In 1976, Kong established "the standard" for dog toy performance and durability. Today, Kong toys are enthusiastically used and recommended by veterinarians, trainers, dog professionals and pet owners around the world.
- Kong's exclusive, super bouncy, red, natural rubber compound is irresistible for most dogs. The red Kong's a designed for a typical chewer, if your dog is a more enthusiastic chewer check out the black Kong Xtreme toys.
- Vets and trainers recommend stuffing the Kongs with food and treats to keep your dogs busy and deter misbehaviors.
- I hope this keeps the doggers at the pound occupied. Review by beth
Our local shelter always has a wish list on their door. Kongs were on the list. Knowing that my own dogs enjoy them, I bought 12 of different sizes and will be donating them. I wish I could give the dogs what they really want for Christmas. (Posted on 12/16/12)
- my dog loves it Review by chloe's mom
At first my dog didn't know what to do with it, although she definitely liked the treats/peanut butter i would put inside it. But I've had it a few weeks now and she LOVES it. I'll fill it up and leave it with her in the morning, and when I get home, she even takes it outside with her to go to the bathroom (maybe she's afraid I'll steal the treats left inside?). It's not really good for PLAYING, but it does keep her entertained while I'm at work. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- love it Review by kara
great for dogs that chew- just fill with PB! (Posted on 3/10/11)