- In 1976, Kong established "the standard" for dog toy performance and durability. Today, Kong toys are enthusiastically used and recommended by veterinarians, trainers, dog professionals and pet owners around the world.
- Kong's exclusive, super bouncy, red, natural rubber compound is irresistible for most dogs. The red Kong's a designed for a typical chewer, if your dog is a more enthusiastic chewer check out the black Kong Xtreme toys.
- Vets and trainers recommend stuffing the Kongs with food and treats to keep your dogs busy and deter misbehaviors.
- great for small dogs Review by socutehavanese
My havanese love these when filled with peanut butter of canned dog food. (Posted on 1/29/13)
- Kong's Kool! Review by Nil-Z
My chihuahua puppy loves his Kong toy, but that's because when he plays with it, it is usually filled with Kong Puppy Paste.
It's a shame you can't really throw the toy when it is filled with Puppy Paste, as the paste is too runny and it will go everywhere. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Awesome Chew Toy Review by CritterCrazyConnie
As far as cleaning goes..I wash them in the top rack of the dishwasher and they come out clean as new.
I have 2 mini poodles and when I have to crate them or leave them this really keeps them from becoming bored or getting separtion anxiety and chewing up my things while I am away.
This is an awesome chew toy that keeps the puppy or dogs "mind and mouth busy" trying to get all the yummy stuff out. I put other treats inside these and cover with the paste and the dog will work forever to get that treat out of the Kong. (Posted on 3/10/11)