- Super-tough Nylabone Chew Bone is designed to satisfy the chewing instinct of aggressive chewing dogs.
- These therapeutic bones are made of strong, virgin DuPont nylon.
- Independent studies have shown these products to be irresistible to dogs.
- Very happy! Review by Angie the walker
Love this product! My dogs love them and I'm very satisfied with my purchase. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- The dogs action says it all. Review by Smokeydog
Both my German Shepherd Dogs love these bones. We keep 5 or 6 in various sizes available at all times. They provide good exercise for powerful biters while keeping the dogs occupied. The only down side is that they don't last long enough for my two. My Shepherd puppy (11 months old and 97 pounds) destroys them. A bone only lasts about two weeks in my house. They are still the best thing around and I sometimes buy a half dozen at a time when I find a good price. They are worth every penny because they are cheaper than furniture. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Nyla Bone Order Review by Animal Lover
Your Rating Product Nylabone Dura Chew Chicken Wolf 5.5" 12 pk
The product is great, and the value is incredible. I would recommend using value pet supplies (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Only rice size pieces are removed. Review by Mya
My dogs have a "chew time" every day and seem to find the exercise very satisfying. Nylabone is the only product I've found that lasts. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Excellent Dog Toy Review by Nick
Great toy for dogs. Acts as a great alternative to chewing "people" things. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- excellant Review by gator
it is safer than rawhide (Posted on 3/10/11)
- very pleased Review by Gigi
My dogs love the nylabones, and I LOVE the [...] prices. Couldn't be happier with ValuePetSupplies. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Lasts & Lasts!! Review by Dor the Dog Lover
These bones last forever & my two buddies love them! (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Lasts long and cleans teeth Review by Dog lover
I love the Nylabones durables. My dogs have been chewing them daily for years, and they never tire of them. I usually have to replace the Nylabones every month or so as they wear down. Their teeth are cleaner and breath smells better when they get to chew them. Non-staining on carpets too. (Posted on 3/10/11)