- Made of super-tough virgin DuPont nylon, Galileo is more than 10 times as tough as other nylon bones.
- Galileo is perfect for powerful chewing dogs.
- Souper size is recommended for dogs over 25 lbs.
- The Souper is super Review by flintlok
I have had 3 golden retrievers, and all loved te souper size nylabone. It lasts about a year, until it gets small enough to be a concern. It has kept all of them from chewing furniture.
(Posted on 11/23/11)
- Best Product for Aggressive Chewer! Review by WEIMI MOM
I have used these for MANY Years for different Breeds. The Fact that they come in different sizes are great! AMAZING how they keep dogs from chewing up things that they should not(like Furniture etc!) I have never found another 'CHEW ITEM' that the dogs like better! SO GLAD that Sellers on [...] carry them. PERFECT for the Aggressive, Problem and/or Nervous Chewer! (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Wow! They love it! Review by Mama Lisa
My girls (pit bull & shepard mix) are enamoured with their souper bone! They have stopped chewing furniture and fence posts and expend their energy gnawing away on their nylabones! Thank you! (Posted on 3/10/11)
- TOTALLY AWESOME for my Weimaraners ... Review by 1st American Rose
My Weimaraners(Girls) LOVE to chew these! I rescued my Dogs and they had 'CHEWING' Problems(Everything in sight!) I immediately got them these Galileos (Souper size)and they have not destroyed anything. They carry them around the house like a Pacifier. Only Problem, getting them to 'give 'em up' when they go outside. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Durable chew bone Review by GK
Great bone for big chewers. We have a 9 month old american bulldog and a 7 month old english bulldog and it has withstood a good week of almost constant chewing with just a few dents. The only con is that it does need a little flavor or scent enhancement we soaked it all day in some beef broth. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Lasts, even for my heavy chewer! Review by coachdog
It's great to find something that will last more than a month. So far this has held up well and kept both dogs busy for hours (Posted on 3/10/11)