- Super-tough Nylabone Chew Bone is designed to satisfy the chewing instinct of aggressive chewing dogs.
- These therapeutic bones are made of strong, virgin DuPont nylon.
- Independent studies have shown these products to be irresistible to dogs.
- The dog loves liver! Review by Ms Dale
We have a 9 month-old German shepherd who really liked the original flavored Nylabone so thought I'd try liver this time. OhMyGoodness!
She is IN LOVE with liver. She still has the original Nylabone lying on the floor next to the liver flavored one but rarely gnaws on the original anymore. It's a winner!! (Posted on 10/22/14)
- best choice for big chewers Review by steffo
my dogs absolutely love these bones and they last a long time until they need to be thrown away (Posted on 12/28/12)
- Perfect bone for the big dog hard chewer Review by e
this is the only brand that my dog won't devour in
10 minutes..regular rawhide just disappears.....good buy (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Pleased. Review by Jaws
Pleased overall. Once the bone is chewed to a certain point, it may become a choking hazard... (Posted on 3/10/11)
- My dogs won't chew it Review by Naturenut
I've got two very large dogs who do a LOT of chewing, and while there are other nylabones they love and they are not picky eaters, they sniff this bone and look at me like "what am i supposed to do with this?" Needless to say, looks like these bones will last forever. (Posted on 3/10/11)