Add an air of tranquility and relaxation to your patio, yard or deck with the Dogit Design Alfresco Outdoor Drinking Fountain. During the spring, summer and fall months the fountain provides a refreshing outdoor oasis for your thirsty pet; responding to his need for a continuous supply of fresh, clean drinking water, while making a delightful addition to your outdoor living space. When the colder weather arrives, move the fountain indoors, where its clean lines and contemporary shape allow it to seamlessly blend with any modern home dcor setting. The fountain is elevated to provide a better ergonomic drinking position, and is illuminated with an energy-efficient LED light to better help with night-time visibility. Encouraging your pet to drink more water helps ensure proper kidney function.
- For outdoor or indoor use
- Illuminated for night-time visibility
- Elevated Design: provides a more comfortable drinking position; ideal for large breeds, older dogs, or dogs with muscle and joint problems
- Re-circulating system : Cools and aerates water; eliminates stale, stagnant water
- Multi-Stage Filtration: Collects debris, food, hair and sediment; helps absorb water impurities.
- Outdoor Certified Transformer: weather-resistant connection allows fountain to operate outdoors, rain or shine.
- Suitable for multiple pets. Also suitable for cats.
- 10L (338 fl oz) capacity
- Great product very hard to clean Review by Bubbles1956
This is a fantastic product. My puppy loves this and drinks all the time. I have one inside and outside. The only issue I have is that there is no quick disconnect for the wire so if you have the cord mounted to the wall, as directed, it is a pain to clean. (Posted on 6/28/11)
- Best outdoor waterer I have tried Review by Patricia
I have 7 dogs and live in the South therefore my dogs go through several gallons a day during the summer. I have tried 4 other fountains and this is the best one for the outside. The large external filter keeps all the trash that clings to whiskers and beards out of the holding tank, the pump is the only one that you can clean. All of my dogs took to the fountain right away. My dogs are beagles, a lab/bassett mix, a heinz 57 (the tallest of the group) and a terrier (the shortest) and no one has a problem reaching the water. I would recommend this to a friend and have to my family. (Posted on 4/22/11)