108 oz. Capacity. This quietly running fountain offers pets a supply of cool, filtered water whenever they want it. Plus, 2 free filters are included
A must have cat supply (great for smaller dogs, too)! Pets need to drink plenty of water to ensure their good health. Petmate's Fresh Flow Fountain encourages pets to drink the water they need by offering a supply of clean, flowing water whenever pets are ready to drink. A quiet pump sends the water through a carbon filter to remove impurities and improve taste.
Pets simply approach the fountain and drink from the reservoir or directly from the flowing stream (cats especially love this option!).
- UL-approved, quiet, submersible pump sends the water through a carbon filter to remove impurities and improve taste
- The removable reservoir automatically releases additional water when needed.
- Built-in ramp reduces splashing and keeps running water quiet for you.
- Plugs into a standard household AC outlet and the 6' cord is removable so the unit can be easily cleaned.
- Minimal assembly required.
- Includes a manufacturer's one year warranty.
- good Review by Leila
It is wonderful and the price was more than fair. (Posted on 1/15/14)
- Petmate 108oz Fresh Flow Linen Cat Dog Water Fountain Review by leiaj64
i love my Petmate water fountain. It is easy to assemble, clean and it runs quiet. The carbon refill filters are pretty cheap and will remove chlorine from the water. My cats like the water flowing and drink a lot more water. My kitties are getting older and their kidneys need that extra water..
If needed there are replacement water pumps available. My last Petmate ran faithfully for 8 years before the postal system damaged it while I was moving.
I highly recommend this Pemate (Posted on 1/9/14)
- Great value Review by Iori
If you have multiple cats this is a great waterer. Will flow well for a long time before cleaning of pump and container necessary.. (Posted on 8/27/13)
- very pleased Review by mrso
Vet recommended for cat that gets UTI from not drinking enough water. Very easy to put together. Kitty was a little Leary at 1st but curious. After a little coaxing she finally went to it and started playing with the moving water. After she got her feet wet and figured out it was water she has been drinking from it. The larger size is nice for the dog and other cat to use without having to constantly refill. And the see through reservoir makes it easy to know when to refill. (Posted on 8/21/13)
- great item Review by 2cats
this is my 2nd one. 1st lasted 4 years (Posted on 1/31/13)
- sturdy,silent-invites pets to drink more Review by smartshopper
Sturdy, clean, silent - invites pets to drink more water - saves time changing and cleaning water bowls, quiet and soothing - cat and dog love free-flowing water -[...] (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Excellent Choice Review by Spaz
We have had the smaller version of this item. The water level was hard to maintain. We went through 2 full set ups and a spare pump trying to keep the kitties supplied with running water. (Posted on 3/10/11)