Some studies have shown that feeding your pet smaller meals over the course of the day can prevent pet obesity and lead to better health. Unfortunately, most working people can't get home to feed the cat at lunchtime, and many will forget to put out the dog's breakfast in their rush to get out the door in the morning! Make sure your pet is fed regular amounts on a steady feeding schedule with the LeBistro Portion-Control Feeder, a programmable, automatic pet feeder that dispenses portions from 1/4 cup to 2 cups at three selected times per day. The LeBistro Portion-Control Feeder is powered by three D batteries (sold separately).
Automatic Pet Feeder Dispenses Any Dry Dog or Cat Food
- Programmable feeder dispenses meals up to three times daily for better pet health
- 4.2-pound holder dispenses portions from 1/4 cup to 2 cups, as programmed
- Battery-operated unit requires no electricity to function.
- Capacity: Hopper: 4.2 lbs.; base unit fully loaded, bowl & wheel will hold additional 1.3 lbs.
- Dimensions: 14.5" L x 8.875" W x 15.125" H
- Battery Life: Up to 1 year
- Warranty: 1 year, limited
- Includes: Hopper, Hopper Lid, Food chute, Feeding Bowl and Instructions.
- highly recommend by RexRating:5.0 1 5Review:I've owned one of these for years and needed another one. I have to travel a lot and leave my dog so having these feeders keeps my dog fed for over a week if I need it. (Posted on 8/23/2015)Good buy by DAVID KRating:4.0 1 5Review:Great for weekend trips... (Posted on 8/20/2015)Great Product! by ChazardRating:5.0 1 5Review:I had two cats that would wake me up in the morning to feed them and it was a long walk to the kitchen in my two story townhouse. So when i discovered this product I immediately bought two. They saved me a ton of sleep!!! I gave one of my two to my sister 3 years ago as she took my cat for me for a couple years... and decided she wanted to keep it for her other cat when I got my cat back a few weeks ago. So I just took one out of being in storage for the last three years. It seemed to be working ok but after 7 years thought it time for a new one immediately as my cat was once again letting me know to feed her at 7 am! The food was getting stuck? I guess nothing last forever but it did the job well and I had to buy another aSAP. The food was getting stuck in the turning rotator part.
I recommend this product to anyone who wants that break in the am or travels a lot or get home late. Its a great way to to get them to lose weight with the portion control feature too! (Posted on 1/9/2015)Nice unit. by Keeper of the BeastRating:4.0 1 5Review:We have a funny animal. He is a 12 pound tabby that we adopted from a neighbor about a year and a half ago. He is mostly an outdoor cat and due to his wild nature he won't use a litter box. Sometimes he only comes around for feedings at regular times throughout the day. Since we are usually home we don't worry about him getting fed but when we decided to take a trip for Thanksgiving we needed a solution for feeding and Le Bistro was the answer.
The machine was easy to set up though it took a little patience to get everything snug (the bowl itself never does get totally snug in place).
Batteries were easy to find at the local grocery store and the instructions for programming the machine were well written and easy to understand.
My only gripe is that is not intended for outdoor use so we will have to build a shelter for it before we go away. If it weren't for this fact I would give it five stars. (Posted on 11/10/2014)Good replacement for previous model by DalilamaRating:4.0 1 5Review:This model was a replacement that I got for one that was 5+yrs old and had become inconsistent. The new version actually delivers food in the sizes that the unit is set for. Works fine for small cat food. The removable bowl is nice for cleaning, but sometimes tough to align right on carpeted floor, with food falling in between the bowl and base if not done right. Hopper size seems larger than the previous model, yet entire unit is about the same height. Wish it came with the power adapter that it can use, so I wouldn't have to worry about batteries. Overall it's a good product for what it does. (Posted on 9/24/2014)My cat loves this product by RaoulRating:4.0 1 5Review:Great product and works as expected. Kinda pricey though. Unfortunately any intelligent cat will realize the time intervals and then work it like a slot machine.
(Posted on 8/25/2014)Good product by GotNoTimeRating:5.0 1 5Review:I've only used it for 2 days, but so far it seems to be working as promised! (Posted on 7/16/2014)Blessed relief by narlzRating:4.0 1 5Review:This isn't that great of a product for my cat but it is doing its job. I had to duct tape the bowl and lid into place because my cat learned how to remove both to get food. I will still sometimes find the feeder in the middle of the living room from her "fishing" for her food. I may tape it to the wall.
With that negative out of the way everything else about the feeder is improving everyones life. My cat no longer yowls at us in the morning thanks to her 615 feeding, and she no longer steals the other cats food.
The product feeds her on time and a regular amount every time it seems. It also shipped very fast (3 or 4 days). Overall I would recommend to others. (Posted on 6/10/2014)Excellent product and best price I could find for two feeders by JenGoRating:4.0 1 5Review:Product was delivered within time frame as expected. The tracking link email went to my spam folder (fyi). Excellent product. Would have given 4.5 stars. Only issue is the container that holds the food will loosen when u try to turn the lid that is on top of the container. Be sure to hold the container securely when loosening the lid. Easy to program, 1/4 cup portion is very acurate. Has 3 different times per day for feeding but you do not have to use all 3. Easy to program a twice a day feeding schedule. Only wish is that the smallest portion could be less than a 1/4 cup. I have fat cats that cud benefit from smaller portions 3 times per day. Did my research and value pets had the best deal for two feeders. I have 2 cats so I bought one for each. (Posted on 6/10/2014)Does Exactly What It Promises by HellertonianRating:5.0 1 5Review:This feeder has been a godsend to our household. Our cats used to wake us every morning around 5:30 am meowing for their breakfast. Within a few weeks of getting the feders, they'd become adjusted to the auto-feeder and stopped waking us. Worth every cent! (Posted on 5/19/2013)
Write Your Own Petmate 5LB Le Bistro Portion Control Black Cat Dog Feeder x2 Case ReviewDeal of the DayMay We Suggest...
- Regular Price: $143.74Sale Price: $114.99Compare At: $168.99
- Regular Price: $72.46Sale Price: $57.97Compare At: $84.99
Sign up & receive FREE SHIPPING on your next order of $19 or more!
Join our email list and be the first to know about special promotions and deals!
Thank you for joining our list