108 oz. Capacity. This quietly running fountain offers pets a supply of cool, filtered water whenever they want it. Plus, 2 free filters are included
A must have cat supply (great for smaller dogs, too)! Pets need to drink plenty of water to ensure their good health. Petmate's Fresh Flow Fountain encourages pets to drink the water they need by offering a supply of clean, flowing water whenever pets are ready to drink. A quiet pump sends the water through a carbon filter to remove impurities and improve taste.
Pets simply approach the fountain and drink from the reservoir or directly from the flowing stream (cats especially love this option!).
- UL-approved, quiet, submersible pump sends the water through a carbon filter to remove impurities and improve taste
- The removable reservoir automatically releases additional water when needed.
- Built-in ramp reduces splashing and keeps running water quiet for you.
- Plugs into a standard household AC outlet and the 6' cord is removable so the unit can be easily cleaned.
- Minimal assembly required.
- Includes a manufacturer's one year warranty. 108 ounce of water.
- I'm so glad I bought this... Review by ddstump
First of all, I received my water fountain in record time and it was packed very securely. I followed the step by step instructions and got it together.. (if I can do it, anyone can do it) At first all four of my cats acted like I brought an alien into our home... but by the second day.. all were drinking from the water fountain. I would highly recommend this for providing water for your kitties. (Posted on 6/3/13)
- Such great quality for the money! Review by Chihuahua Lover
This water fountain is a very good deal for the money. Our dogs' water stays fresher now, and I don't have to change the water out like I used to have to do with a bowl! (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Look, Ma, no more wet floors! Review by Southern Sugar
Before we got the pet fountain, the cats would make a huge mess with their water bowl, pawing at the water to make it move and often knocking the whole thing over.
The pet fountain took them a bit to get used to -- I think the hum of the motor startled them initially -- but now they love it. Best of all, our floors stay dry, allowing us to move their food and water out of the guest bathroom and into an empty spare room.
The only "downside" was that the filters come wrapped in plastic, which happens to be the cats' favorite playtoy, so they dragged out one of the extra filters and tore it up a bit when they tore up the plastic packing material. But I'm fairly certain that's just our cats being kittens and not a manufacturing defect. :P (Posted on 3/10/11)