- Fresh and Chewy Pig Ears: Average Size 6" x 5"
- Expect natural size variation ranging approximately 5-9" high and 5-6" wide
- A favorite treat of all dogs, satisfying their natural urge to chew
- Contains 9 of 10 Amio Acids Essential for your Dog's Health
- Oven Roasted
- ValueBull Pig Ears sourced in North and South America
- Great value Review by Auntie M
These pig ears were a nice size and great quality for a good price. Our Spinone gets one every evening and his teeth are white and clean at 5 yrs old. (Posted on 7/23/12)
- Your Pig Ears are GREYTTTTTT Review by Thomas
Your Rating Product ValueBull Premium Natural Pig Ears 400 ct
With 7 rescued Greyhounds we are so appreciative of your company and the Greyt items you offer. Our girls especially love your ValueBull Premium Natural Pig Ears, so we purchase them in the large quantity of 400 at a time and the value can't be beat. As soon as we start to run low we're back ordering again and again so am happy that you have these readily in stock. We will continue to be a Greyt customer and recommend your products, company and website to all who are either sitting on the fence about ordering or haven't been as lucky as us to have found you. Also, your customer support is superb with friendly and knowledgeable personnel.
Thanks again, and looking forward to placing our next order.
Tom and Leslie Karrer (Posted on 7/4/11)
- GREAT VALUE Review by Kris
OUR DOGS LOVE THEM AND THEY ARE AN AWESOME VALUE (Posted on 6/27/11)