This ClearQuest Puppy pad holder makes house-training easy! They keep pads in place to prevent movement and leakage, and are durable, easy-to-clean plastic. ClearQuest pad holder will work with 22x23 ClearQuest Puppy Pads, most 23x24 ValuePads (due to slight variance in machine tolerance), or larger
- 1. Unfold holder into the rectangular shape.
- 2. Lift up top sections at the split located in the hinged area where the holder frame folds.
- 3. Insert a Puppy Pad into the bottom of the holder.
- 4. Lower each side of the upper frame onto the pad and slide thumb locks over to secure edges into place.
- 5. Place in an area that is easily accessible to your pet at all times.
- 6. Introduce pet to pad to allow pet to become accustomed to special scent.
- 7. Praise and reward pet when it eliminates on the pad.
- 8. Unsnap top and bottom halves to remove pad.
- 9. Replace pad as needed. When replacing pads, always place them in the same location.
- pad holder Review by CC
we received the pad holder for the wee wee pad, we love it. now our little one doesn't tear it apart. (Posted on 12/18/12)
- Great Review by Pepperann
I bought these holders because my puppy was dragging her pads all over the house. She thought it was a game for me to chase her. These holders are wonderful. Stopped her immediately from dragging pads through the house. Very easy to use . Keeps pad in place. You may also think this is crazy, but with markers I draw a target in the middle red and black and spray pad with training spray. (Posted on 9/2/12)
- great product Review by dev
This is a great product. keeps the wee wee pad in place securely, and easy to change when pad is soiled. highly recommend. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Poor quality Review by Steve
Very hard to lock the center lock. Two side does not match. Quality is very poor. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- GREAT Product for a GREAT Price! Review by LeeTal
I bought this to keep the pee-pad in its designated place and also i was hoping that it would help me teach my puppy that all four of her paws need to be on the pad before she handles her business. The frame not only holds the pee-pad in place and keeps it flat, but after a couple of weeks, I no longer needed it for my puppy to properly handle her business on the pad without the frame.I now have two more puppies and it is working great with training them too!It[...] and i was quite pleased with its durability. It folds up and fits into my sports car when i travel and to clean it all i have to do is put it in the shower and rinse it off or simply wipe it down with a baby wipe.Overall, i couldn't be happier with this pee-pad frame and would recommend it to anyone! (Posted on 3/10/11)
- great product Review by kkjo
I have 3 maltese, puppy paper training would not have been as easy if not for this product. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Cheaply Made Review by ronspig
Sent Back, cheaply made, hard to secure in place and flimsy. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Looks Cheap Review by shih tzu owner
I ordered it for my new puppy as she likes to play tug-a-war with her pad. When I received it I was disapointed to see how poorly made it was and looks like it will break easily. I had a hard time securing the sides to make it stay flat. I am sending it back. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Not that thrilled Review by Wags N tails Maltese
I have tried several different pad holders and this one is the most difficult to put pad in. I was surprised it did not have a bottom. Your pad sits directly on the floor. There are two frames the pad fits between. (Posted on 3/10/11)