Chewy bully sticks that really last
Man's best friend for a reason
Bully sticks are the reason your dog is man's best friend. We'll help you keep it that way with our ValueBull 100 all natural 6 inch thick bully sticks.
- Compare ValueBull 6 inch thick bully sticks with 12 inch sticks to see what works best with your dog's mouth.
- The pencils in the photo are for comparision only so you can see how thick the bully sticks are
- Consider combining purchases with family and friends to buy in bulk vs individually to save even more
Bully sticks are available in many varieties, lengths, flavors, and thicknesses. Make sure to take the time to notice the length and thickness of the bully sticks you're buying so they fit your dog well. These shorter 6 inch bully sticks are a little more manageable for smaller dogs than the longer bully sticks. Buy several different lengths to test which bully sticks are best for your dog. We're proud of these particular bully sticks because we make them ourselves in house. Our ValueBull brand bully sticks are all hand checked for quality, thickness, and consistency. We won't sell you a bully stick we wouldn't give to our own dogs. Check out the details below.
Features & Benefits:
- No additives, preservatives, or chemicals
- Meat is all from grass-fed, free-range beef and buffalo
- Nutritious, fully digestible, low fat, high protein bully stick
- Hand-measured to ensure consistent thickness
- Promotes good oral hygiene, teeth, and gums
Ingredients: Beef and Buffalo Pizzle (Supplied in a resealable bag to maintain freshness). Please allow for natural variation in each chew treat
Origin: Produced by ValuePetSupplies, a family owned and operated online pet supply store since 2004. Meat is sourced in South America, India and Mexico.
- Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat to prevent accidental choking or other injury
- Recommend no more than one natural treat chew per day
- Always provide plenty of fresh water to wash down those tasty bits
- Wash your hands after handling any natural treats
- Store ValueBull bully sticks in a dry place at room temperature
ValueBull Bully Stick Product Guide
(Click on links below)