Jumbo Bully Sticks For Jumbo Chewing
This treat isn't meant for most dogs
These jumbo bully sticks are meant for large dogs who want something to actually chew on for awhile. Large dogs with large mouths and big teeth need jumbo bully sticks.
- Compare the pricing of our in-house ValueBull bully stick brand vs other brands
- Note the size difference of the jumbo stick compared to our pencil used for scale
- Use our sizing and thickness chart below to compare bully sticks and match to your dog's mouth
Bully Sticks are a long-lasting, satisfying chew to reduce tartar and maintain your dog's teeth and gums. Our ValueBull 50 Count All Natural 12 Inch Jumbo thickness bully sticks are ideal for larger size dogs. ValuePetSupplies is proud to offer our customers high quality, low cost bully sticks that dogs love. We will only sell bully sticks to you that we've seen our own dogs like. And since we make them in house, we control the entire manufacturing and quality process to ensure the best bully stick possible for your dog. . See more details below and special offers.
Features & Benefits:
- Free-range, grass-fed cattle meat
- No additives or chemicals
- High protein, fully digestible, low fat
- Hand measured to verify thickness quality
- 100% natural beef and buffalo meat
- Great for healthy gums and teeth
Ingredients: Beef and Buffalo Pizzle are delivered in a resealable bag to maintain optimal freshness for your dog. Please allow for natural variation amongst each bully stick.
Origin: ValueBull bully sticks are produced by ValuePetSupplies in-house at our own manufacturing facility. We've been a family-owned and operated online pet supply store since 2004. All our meat is sourced from India, Mexico, and South America.
- Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat to prevent accidental choking or other injury
- Recommend no more than one natural treat chew per day
- Always provide plenty of fresh water to wash down those tasty bits
- Wash your hands after handling any natural treats
- Store ValueBull bully sticks in a dry place at room temperature
ValueBull Bully Stick Product Guide
(Click on links below)