Try All Natural Healthy Bully Sticks
Reward your dog...or else!
With no rewards like a tasty bully stick now and then, your dog may feel unappreciated. ValueBull bully sticks will show your dog you love her.
- The purpose of the pencils in the photos is for your to compare them to the bully sticks to show actual size and thickness
- Compare the thick bully sticks with thinner ones in the chart below. Select what you feel is best for your dog. Thicker sticks last longer, but are better for middle to large sized dogs.
- Consider buying in bulk vs individual packages to save even more
You've got to check out these ValueBull 50 all natural 12 inch thick bully sticks. You're dog will thank you for them with a happy wag of the tail as she chews happily for hours on our special, in house bully sticks. Bully sticks are such an excellent way to reward your dog for good behavior or just expressing love. When selecting which bully stick thickness is best, make sure to compare the thickness with our example using no 2 pencils. Thicker bully sticks like these are ideal for medium to larger dogs.Order today and watch your dog happily chew her days away!
Features & Benefits:
- 100% All natural bully sticks produced in-house by ValueBull
- No preservatives, additives, or chemicals to keep your dog healthy and safe
- Meat from grass-fed, free-range beef and buffalo so your dog only gets the good stuff--not steroids or growth hormones
- Hand-measured at our in-house manufacturing plant to verify bully stick thickness
- High-protein, fully digestible, low fat for a healthy, happy lifestyle
- Supports good oral hygiene and healthy gums and teeth through chewing action and saliva production
Ingredients: Beef and Buffalo Pizzle (we supply it in a resealable bag to maintain freshness). Please allow for natural variation in these tasty bully sticks.
Origin: Produced in-house by ValuePetSupplies, a family owned and online pet supply store operated since 2004. We source our bully stick meat from animals in South America, India and Mexico.
- Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any chew treat to prevent accidental choking or other injury
- Recommend no more than one natural treat chew per day. Yes, it will be difficult.
- Always provide plenty of fresh water to wash down those tasty bits of ValueBull love
- Wash your hands after handling any natural treats to avoid cross contamination and for overall good health
- Store ValueBull bully sticks in a dry place at room temperature for best results
ValueBull Bully Stick Product Guide
(Click on links below)
Sign up & receive FREE SHIPPING on your next order of $19 or more!
Join our email list and be the first to know about special promotions and deals!