Tasty, Long-Lasting Bully Stick Chews
Do you love your dog?
Prove it with a delicious bully stick that not only provides hours of chewing, but cleans your dog's teeth as well.
- Compare ValueBull bully sticks vs other brands' Bully Sticks. Since ValueBull bully sticks have been made by us in-house since 2004, we control everything in the manufacturing process and can more easily control quality.
- Consider thin vs thick bully sticks depending on the size of your dog. Thin are better for smaller puppies and dogs, while the thicker sticks are better to satisfy medium to large dogs.
- The purpose of the pencil in the product image is to provide a visual of how the sticks compare to the thickness of a pencil. The pencils don't represent the actual thickness of the bully sticks. These 12" bully sticks are pretty long compared to the smaller sticks we sell, so again, it's up to your preference as to what you think your dog can handle.
Our ValueBull 500 Count All Natural 12 Inch thick bully sticks are ideal for medium to large size dogs who can handle a larger stick. Make sure you don't overwhelm your dog with a bully stick larger than what he/she can handle at once. Since 2004, we've manufactured these ValueBull bully sticks ourselves at our very own family-owned and operated company. We know what's in each stick and we're committed to quality checking them all for you and your dog's satisfaction. As your dog chews on our bully sticks, he'll be cleaning his teeth and gums, too. What a great way to provide a tasty chewing treat while simultaneously cleaning his mouth! Prove your love for your dog by ordering some tasty bully sticks today! Trust us, he'll love you for it.
Features & Benefits:
- Free-range, grass-fed cattle meat
- No additives or chemicals
- Supports healthy teeth and gums due to saliva and chewing action
- Low fat, fully digestible, high protein snack
- Hand measured for thickness consistency
- Fully natural beef and buffalo meat
- Sourced from South America, India, and Mexico
Ingredients: Beef and Buffalo Pizzle (Supplied in a resealable bag to maintain freshness). Please allow for natural variation.
Origin: Produced by ValuePetSupplies, family owned and operated since 2004. Sourced in South America, India and Mexico.
- Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat to prevent accidental choking or other injury
- Recommend no more than one natural treat chew per day
- Always provide plenty of fresh water to wash down those tasty bits
- Wash your hands after handling any natural treats
- Store ValueBull bully sticks in a dry place at room temperature
ValueBull Bully Stick Product Guide
(Click on links below)
Sign up & receive FREE SHIPPING on your next order of $19 or more!
Join our email list and be the first to know about special promotions and deals!