- Fresh and Chewy Baked Cow Ears
- Expect natural size variation
- A favorite treat of all dogs, satisfying their natural urge to chew
- Baked, Lower Fat & less greasy alternative to Pig Ears
- Simply the best by Terry LynnRating:5.0 1 5Review:I ordered 200 cow ears quite awhile ago. I was pleased with the size, dryness & no odor I could detect. I give each of my 4 dogs two each week. When I finally ran out I realized somebody threw out the box & I couldn't remember where I purchased these awesome cow ears from. I made a mistake going back threw bank statements & ordered from another US company (promising the cow ears are quality size, blah blah blah). I thought I may be ordering from Value Pet Supplies although for the life of me couldn't remember the name. When I received the 2 boxes I opened both & was extremely disappointed. They feel like puffy styrofoam. If I could squezze harder I could probably crush every single one. My dogs go through this other companies cow ears (much smaller too) in less than 5 minutes. Needless to say I'm placing an order for the cow ears that my dogs really enjoy 15-20 minutes of chewing. (Posted on 5/2/2015)great value by tony328Rating:5.0 1 5Review:My 8 year old Lab expects one in the morning, afternoon and after her dinner. So, I cut them in half or thirds depending on the size. As with most Labs, we have to be careful of her weight. Her Vet always comments on how great her teeth look and I'm sure as is he it's due to her chewing these ears.
Great price and great product.
Just received my order of 200 and will surely order more. (Posted on 2/19/2015)Cow ears rock! by KathyRating:5.0 1 5Review:My German Shepherd, Gracie has a problem with an inability to process her food. She gets a pancreatic replacement powder on all her meals which helps her process her food and keeps her healthy. Her problem makes giving her treats difficult but the natural cow ears I purchase from Value Pet Supplies are perfect for an after meal treat. She loves them and can process them along with her food and her teeth are white from the chewing of the cow ears. (Posted on 1/6/2015)Consisten quality and the best price by AiredaleRating:5.0 1 5Review:I've bought cow ears from several sources. I've paid a lot more than I do at Value Pet Supplies and gotten good quality, large, ears. I've also been duped by a retailer that sold me good quality, large, ears the first time, then substituted ears that were HALF the size of my first order.
I've now ordered 300 cow ears from Value Pet Supplies and I haven't been disappointed. They are all large size and sometimes you'll find an extremely large.. They look clean and have no odor that I can detect. My dogs love them!
When I run out of cow ears, I'll definitely order them from Value Pet Supplies again. (Posted on 12/14/2014)Good value, if you don't mind the odor. by JudyRating:3.0 1 5Review:They are large and dry. Came in two boxes. One box was perfect. Opened the other box and they had a very bad smell, like hoofies, often have. I brought them into the air conditioning and let them air out. After three days, the smell in that box is still present, but not quite as bad. The other box is still odorless. I will order again, but if they come with the odor, I will probably return them. (Posted on 8/2/2014)Cow ears satisfy my five rescue dogs! by AndreaRating:5.0 1 5Review:From a beagle to a boxer and doberman/lab and more, I have been giving these as treats once a day and my wild bunch stay busy for a long time. I just have to make sure the fast chewers don't steal the slower ones' ears. (Posted on 4/26/2014)as advertised by busterRating:5.0 1 5Review:they arrived very quickly after order was made. all the ears seem to be good sized. they are clean and dry as advertised. i was happy with the order and so was my dog. she ran around the house half the day trying to find a good place to hide the ear, which she does with things she likes. (Posted on 3/25/2014)Great value & dog loves them! by KLHCORating:5.0 1 5Review:Based on the reviews I decided to try these as a good alternative treat for my 3 yr old lab. He normally gets bully sticks, but I figured he would like a change now and then. These are a great value, they are huge! One ear lasted as long, almost longer, than a 6" bully stick. He wasn't sure how to eat it at first but quickly figured it out and seemed to enjoy the challenge. We'll be buying these again! (Posted on 2/15/2014)Great product for power chewers by KrisRating:4.0 1 5Review:Nice large ears. Great for dogs that are power chewers! It takes my boxer at least twice as long to get through one of these than the puffed sow ears. Great price and fast shipping. (Posted on 1/26/2014)Just what I expected by JackRating:5.0 1 5Review:Nice large white beef ears, I have been looking for these since my last store quit carrying them --- My carpet warmers love em (Posted on 12/22/2013)
Write Your Own ValueBull Premium Natural Cow Ears 100 ct ReviewDeal of the DayMay We Suggest...
- Regular Price: $406.99Sale Price: $325.49Compare At: $464.99
- Regular Price: $74.99Sale Price: $59.99Compare At: $84.99
Sign up & receive FREE SHIPPING on your next order of $19 or more!
Join our email list and be the first to know about special promotions and deals!