- Our own ValuePad brand puppy pads are absorbent for easy disposal. Excellent for puppies or incontinent dogs
- Our puppy pads have an absorbent fluffy core which has a Spun Bonded Polypropylene facing so they will not get stuck on dog's nails like other tissue faced puppy pads.
- Can be used for humans: Health centers utilize these fresh and disposable puppy pads to shield bedding.
- 1st run quality puppy training pads.
- Made in the USA
- Good apartment or indoor pads for dogs Review by Martin
Your Rating Product ValuePad USA 400 28x36 105 gram Puppy Pads
I have a miniature pomeranian and a toy poodle mix that use these pads. The grass outside is full of bugs and fire ants so these pads work wonders for the dogs to relieve themselves indoors. I just wished that the size offered would match a tray that we used. The 28" x 36" is a little long in width for the extra large pad holder that we have. (Posted on 4/20/14)
- puppy potty pads were great in helping to potty train especially in the cold weather. Review by 2 coon/vizsla pups
The Puppy Pads were great in helping us to train our 2 pups with potty training, especially when the snow and ice storm hit in March. It was just too cold & windy (temp 2 and windchill -12 F).
THe pads are also thicker which also helps with the wet syndrome that i call it. The pads absorbs the urine so the pup doesn't get the paws soaked when it walks across the fresh area. The only thing i regret is that the pups sometimes liked to chew up the pad to help cover up the stool or just shredded up the pad sometimes. I used the pads in the puppy crate apartment that i made. One side was for the potty area (with the pad) and the other was for the sleeping (crating) area. (Posted on 3/6/14)