- Our ULTRA puppy pads are ultra absorbent for easy cleanup. Great for puppies and incontinent dogs.
- Our ULTRA puppy pads are SCENTED to attract puppies, have a POLYMER for extra absorbency, PLUS baking soda for odor control!
- Absorbent fluff core with Spun Bonded Polypropylene Facing (won't snag your dogs nails like tissue faced puppy pads).
- 1st run quality regular sized puppy pads.
- Color: Blue & White
- Size tolerance: Width 16.5-17IN, Length 23.5-24IN
Stop Wee Odors And Stains - Try Our Ultra Absorbent Puppy Pads!
We also offer these related Pet Supplies to puppy pads: reusable puppy pads and Attractant Puppy Pads
- delivery was on time my wife loves them and binky is happy THANKS Review by robert
delivery was on time my wife loves them and binky is happy! THANKS (Posted on 3/20/14)
- pee pads that work Review by JM
Your Rating Product ValuePad USA 600 17x24 Ultra Polymer Attractant Baking Soda Puppy Pads
Finally a pee pad at a good price that works! One of my Italian Greyhounds pees at the edge of the pee pad and these actually handle it with no spill overs! (Posted on 2/23/14)
- Very good deal Review by Michele
Considering the cost of these pads at the pet store this is a great deal. We use them in the dogs room so they have a place to relieve themselves if we need to leave them for a long time. They also work great wit our new puppy that is being potty trained to give her an acceptable place overnight. So far these have worked great. No leaks and no problems. We got the small ones as we have two small dogs but I've tested them and they are quite absorbent. If you need to get these anyway I would suggest buying them here rather than at a pet store as they are much less expensive and just as good if not better. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- the best wee wee pads i have used Review by joycev39
for our 2 yr old yorkie and she likes them better than the other blue ones. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- [...] Review by Princess
Great products.. Will buy again. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Greatest deal on puppy pads. Review by Wags N Tails Maltese
I am a Maltese dog breeder and use these puppy pads for whelping and training new puppies. My customers are so thankful the puppies are already pad trained before leaving my home. The pad with the attractant works best for me. The price is not only better than you can get in any pet store[...] I put this website in all my puppy packages so they can enjoy this service also. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- A little disappointed Review by funluvin
Glad there is a lare quantity, I seem to change them more often than previous brand used.
To be fair I was using adult chucks (more $$) Next time I will buy larger & try the regular save some dough $ (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Ok, works like pet store economy pads Review by Zoey and Lola
I use the product in my 1/2 bath for two small malteses. They are trained but pee has been running off the pad. This is due to the 2 sealed edges. I thought the pad was too small for me but that was my fault for buying the size. They work just like the economy pads from the local pet store. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Great Price Review by Lorraine
I have two teacups, 11yrs and 8yrs. These work great and last forever! (Posted on 3/10/11)
- not what is advertised Review by liz for dogs
you can use any cheaper pad for the same results. just get adults underpads (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Baking Soda Wee Pads Review by faithy
[...] And I would and I am buying product again! (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Good price, good quality Review by Kim
I can see some misled consumers about this product, so keep in mind that a dog is attracted to their own scent (smell of urine). Therefore, anywhere they've urinated that is where they are likely to urinate at again.
My puppy is 9 weeks old and she has, on several occasions, revisited her wee-wee pad to urinate on. She is beginning to pick up her scent on the pad from before. (Also recommend you leave a soiled pad in the area you want your dog to urinate, so they get used to their scent) If your dog is set free in a larger area, you may have to lead your dog to their designated wee-wee spot.
Overall, this product seems like the best price in the market (that I've found) so I would definitely recommend it for those who are more conscious about its price.
But to avoid accidents, I would also recommend that you invest in a good urine/odor eliminating cleaning spray. So that your puppy or dog won't make the same mistake again in the wrong spot =) (Posted on 3/10/11)
- excellent!! Review by WaWaMaMa
excellent seller[...] Best price i can find for a quality pee-pad online. I hate the flimsy and thin ones that only hold one potty. My finicky chihuahua will not step where she thinks her feet may get wet, so it is imperative that the pee pads soak up the mess and the weewee doesn't spread out onto the whole pad after one use. Those cheap ones are pointless, but this product with the baking soda works great. I do wish it was even a little thicker, but for the price, it's a very good pad. I am a return and return and return customer. (Posted on 3/10/11)
- Very absorbent! Review by Too blessed to be stressed!
[...] the price was right! Thank you Value Pets! (Posted on 3/10/11)