Aspirin free supplement provides extra nutritional support for dogs that suffer from arthritis, hip dysplasia, and other abnormalities of joints and bones. This formula, which includes 250mg of glucosamine in each tablet, was developed by a veterinarian to provide nutritional relief for dogs with sore muscles and stiff joints.
The chewable tablets feature:
- Glucosamine HCl: The best-absorbed form of glucosamine. Helps the body build healthy cartilage and synovial joint fluid, which lubricates the joints and promotes a free range of motion.
- Pineapple Bromelain: Anti-inflammatory. Reduces swelling, pain and inflammation without the side effects of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): Provides organic sulfur, which is critical for healthy connective tissue in joints, and for building new cartilage and synovial joint fluid.
- White Willow Bark extract: Reduces pain, swelling and inflammation associated with arthritis, hip dysplasia and sore muscles.
- Yucca: Anti-inflammatory. Reduces pain due to arthritis and hip dysplasia.
Sign up & receive FREE SHIPPING on your next order of $19 or more!
Join our email list and be the first to know about special promotions and deals!