The chewable tablets feature:
- Glucosamine HCl: The best-absorbed form of glucosamine. Helps the body build healthy cartilage and synovial joint fluid, which lubricates the joints and promotes a free range of motion.
- Pineapple Bromelain: Anti-inflammatory. Reduces swelling, pain and inflammation without the side effects of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): Provides organic sulfur, which is critical for healthy connective tissue in joints, and for building new cartilage and synovial joint fluid.
- White Willow Bark extract: Reduces pain, swelling and inflammation associated with arthritis, hip dysplasia and sore muscles.
- Yucca: Anti-inflammatory. Reduces pain due to arthritis and hip dysplasia.
- I does work! Review by nstraatm
My little 11 year old dog was having problems in his lower back and hips. After his walks he would think about and try to lay down for about 5 minutes. i could tell he was in pain. In a little under a week he was doing much better and in 3 months he is almost back to his normal self. It does offer pain relief for his joints. (Posted on 10/11/14)
- Amazing results! Review by CMD
My JRT has a "very unique shape" per our vet, consequently he started having back and hip problems at around 5 yrs old. He's now 9, and over the past few months had deteriorated to the point that I had to carry him outside to do his business, and for a JRT, that's a horrible way to live. After 5 doses of this medication, he ran outside when I opened the backdoor and later that day jumped a small fence. I am amazed and SO thankful for this incredible product. As a sidenote - he doesn't mind taking it either, I guess it really does taste good to him. Bravo! (Posted on 6/23/14)
- Great Product Review by David
Our 13 year old Bichon suffers from regular arthritis problems with her front left leg in the last year, after starting her on these Aches + Pains tablets this problem has disappeared. She is a much more active and happy dog since taking this product. She also must like the taste because you dont have to hide it in something she likes, she thinks shes getting a treat when you give it here. Fantastic product. (Posted on 4/17/14)
- Wonderful Results Review by Harls Mom
Our dog had hip displacia and one leg has popped out of socket. It seemed that gluclosimine just wasn't working anymore. After much research we decided on Vet's Best. I would not want it any other way! On day 2 of these she was actually jumping! She hadn't jumped in months! Aches & Pains are now a staple in this household! (Posted on 2/13/14)
- these really work! Review by sharon
Our dog hurt her back when she was four and she has been in pain off and on over the years when she has been over-active. Now she is 14 and has pain with any activity. These really help her. I have recommended them over the years to friends and have only heard good reports. (Posted on 5/11/13)