Vet's Best Aches and Pain Relief
Is your dog suffering with pain?
Get pain relief with Vet's Best Aches and Pains chewable tablets. Give your dog natural pain relief for a happier life.
- Compare ingredients of Vet's Best vs other pain relievers
- Compare customer reviews for unbiased info
- Compare our pricing vs Vet's Best from other online stores
Vet's Best Aches and Pains is an aspirin-free supplement providing extra nutritional support for dogs that suffer from arthritis, hip dysplasia, and other abnormalities of joints and bones. This formula, which includes 250mg of glucosamine in each tablet, was developed by a veterinarian to provide nutritional relief for dogs with sore muscles and stiff joints. Vet's Best chewable tablets feature glucosamine HCl: the best-absorbed form of glucosamine. It helps the body build healthy cartilage and synovial joint fluid, which lubricates the joints and promotes a free range of motion. Also included is pineapple bromelain: an anti-inflammatory. It reduces swelling, pain and inflammation without the side effects of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) provides organic sulfur, which is critical for healthy connective tissue in joints and for building new cartilage and synovial joint fluid. White Willow Bark extract reduces pain, swelling and inflammation associated with arthritis, hip dysplasia and sore muscles. Finally, yucca also acts as an anti-inflammatory to reduce pain due to arthritis and hip dysplasia.
Features & Benefits:
- Aspirin-free pain relief
- 600 ct (12 x 50 ct) package of chewable tablets
- Contains glucosamine, pineapple bromelain, methylsulfonylmethane, white willow bark extract, and yucca
- Relieves pain through anti-inflammatories, supporting joints and cartilage, and helps build connective tissue
Sign up & receive FREE SHIPPING on your next order of $19 or more!
Join our email list and be the first to know about special promotions and deals!