Regular Price: $130.99Sale Price: $110.80Compare At: $263.52Free Shipping On Sale
Fluval Poly/Carbon Cartridges features two sides for effective chemical filtration, the crucial second stage in the filtration process. The polyester filter pad side filters out fine debris and contaminants. The Carbon side filters out harmful liquid substances, colorants and odors. For freshwater, marine or reptile environments. For U series filter model: U2 Learn More
Regular Price: $61.99Sale Price: $53.01Compare At: $114.72Free Shipping On Sale
Fluval Foam pads capture large particles and debris for effective mechanical filtration, the crucial first stage in the filtration process. Custom fit to prevent bypass, they have a pore size that allows efficient water flow with less clogging for long-lasting filtration. For freshwater, marine or reptile environments. For U series filter model: U2 Learn More
Regular Price: $465.99Sale Price: $370.76Compare At: $935.28Free Shipping On Sale
Fluval C3 Bio-Screen Pad provides massive biological surface area for friendly bacteria to colonize, plus it blocks debris and evenly distributes water flow before it drips into the Power Filter's biological trickle chamber. Exclusively designed for the Fluval C3 Power Filter. 3-pack. Learn More
Regular Price: $201.99Sale Price: $154.00Compare At: $323.94Free Shipping On Sale
The Fluval G Fine Pre-Filter Cartridge is designed for daily use with marine aquariums where suspended debris is minimal or it can be used as a polishing cartridge for standard or fresh water aquariums. The fine mesh will trap debris 75? (micron) or larger for unparalleled mechanical filtering results. Designed as a no by-pass system, debris remains caught between each pleat until it is removed and rinsed. However, solid wastes can beak down into soluble wastes and regular cartridge rinsing is recommended. Learn More
Regular Price: $106.99Sale Price: $91.00Compare At: $203.88Free Shipping On Sale
Fluval Peat Granules are the all-natural way to soften aquarium water and achieve the pH levels required for breeding and rearing certain tropical fish. Peat contains humic acid, tanning agents, and trace elements that are essential for various life processes. Highly concentrated for maximum effectiveness, this product is recommended for fish that prefer soft, acidic water.
To ensure optimal conditions, it's best to test with Nutrafin pH and KH test kits on a regular basis to verify that desired levels are being maintained. A KH range of 50-120 mg/L (approximately 3-7 dKH) is usually recommended for fish that thrive in soft, acidic water. Use Nutrafin pH Stabilizer for superior results in maintaining an optimal KH value. Learn More
$270.71Compare At: $386.99Free ShippingFluval View Replacement Filter Cartridges improve water clarity, water color and remove Learn More
Regular Price: $130.99Sale Price: $110.69Compare At: $257.76Free Shipping On Sale
AquaClear 30 Foam Filter Insert provides mechanical filtration by trapping particles and debris in addition to providing biological filtration. Exclusively designed for the AquaClear 30 Power Filter, the insert is safe for fresh and saltwater aquariums.
- For AquaClear 30 and "150"
- Mechanically filters dirt and debris
- Large capacity for waste capture
- Porous construction provides numerous bacterial attachments
- Tailored fit prevents bypass
- Long lasting and reusable
- For fresh and salt water use Learn More
Regular Price: $183.99Sale Price: $150.66Compare At: $335.52Free Shipping On Sale
Fluval C3 Zeo-Carb Filter Insert combines ammonia removal with ultra-grade carbon purification. For freshwater use only, it adsorbs liquefied wastes and removes dyes, medication and odors. Exclusively designed for the Fluval C3 Power Filter. Net Weight: 390g (13.75oz) Learn More
Regular Price: $433.99Sale Price: $328.61Compare At: $767.84Free Shipping On Sale
The Fluval G Mechanical Pre-filters are daily use cartridges for the Fluval G6 Advanced Filter and will trap suspended debris for effective mechanical filtration in fresh or marine applications. Designed as a no by-pass system, debris remains caught between each pleat until it is removed and rinsed. For extended use it is recommended the cartridge is cleaned at least every 2-3 weeks. Learn More
Regular Price: $129.99Sale Price: $111.50Compare At: $251.76Free Shipping On Sale
- This is a case of 24 packs, each containing 3 nylon bags of 100g Carbon for a total of 72 bags.
- Fluval carbon is very pure activated carbon that is ideal in both Fresh and Salt water. The inner matrix structure provides a large porous area that permanently traps organic waste while removing liquid wastes such as urine, dyes or many other impurities from the water. The result is sparkling clear aquarium water.
- Fluval Carbon premium, research grade, low-ash carbon improves water clarity and color, while also removing odors. Highly porous, it provides large amounts of surface area for adsorption of impurities. It effectively removes heavy metals, odors, discolorations, organic contaminants, and pollutants to leave your aquarium water crystal clear and sparkling. This product does not release phosphates. Carbon loses its activity without outward sign. Replace monthly to ensure that active absorption is maintained.
- Carbon should always be removed when medication is being administered in aquarium water. Also, because carbon will adsorb a large percentage of the nutrients in plant fertilizer products, it should be used carefully when keeping live plants. For freshwater and marine environments.
- Premium select media for use in Fluval Canister Filters, ideal for all filters. Learn More
Regular Price: $40.98Sale Price: $33.80Compare At: $65.88Free Shipping On Sale
Fluval Bio-Foam combines mechanical and biological filtration. Its porous structure increases surface area for the growth of helpful nitrifying bacteria. In addition, it traps small particles that are not retained by the first stage of foam filtration.
- Enhances biological filtration
- Effectively captures small particles and debris
- For freshwater and marine environments
- Numerous grooves maximize the surface area for beneficial bacterial colonization.
- Adds a second layer of mechanical filtration.
1 Bio-Foam piece that fits into the bottom basket of Fluval Canister Filters 104, 105, 106, 204, 205 & 206. Learn More
Regular Price: $109.99Sale Price: $92.89Compare At: $215.76Free Shipping On Sale
- For AquaClear 70 and "300"
- Foam Insert traps particles and debris
- Tailored fit prevents bypass
- Safe for fresh and saltwater use
- Enhances biological filtration
- Economical 3 pack for serious hobbyists
- Same high quality foam as individual boxes Learn More
Regular Price: $177.99Sale Price: $146.47Compare At: $323.64Free Shipping On Sale
Fluval C4 Activated Carbon improves water clarity for fresh and saltwater aquariums. Exclusively designed for the Fluval C4 Power Filter, it provides superior adsorption qualities which eliminate odors, discoloration and impurities. Net Weight: 420g (14.8oz) Learn More
Regular Price: $529.99Sale Price: $404.54Compare At: $911.76Free Shipping On Sale
Fluval ceramic G-Nodes feature a complex pore system where beneficial bacterial will thrive. With more capacity and shaped to compact together tightly within the G filter baskets G-Nodes enhance biological nitrification. Learn More
Regular Price: $292.99Sale Price: $250.12Compare At: $573.12Free Shipping On Sale
Fluval Chi Foam Pad captures excess particles and debris, plus it supports the growth of nitrifying bacteria for a healthy and clean environment. This replacement pad is exclusively for Fluval Chi aquarium filters, 19 Litre (5 U.S. gal.) and 25 Litre (6.6 U.S. gal.) sizes. Includes 2 foam pads. Learn More