$674.99Compare At: $964.99Free Shipping
- 100% Natural, Free-Range, Grass-Fed, No Additives, No chemicals, USDA approved.
- Human grade processing, free of hormones & antibiotics.
- Bully Sticks offer a long-lasting, satisfying chew to reduce tartar and maintain your dog's healthy teeth and gums.
- Bully Sticks help to reduce tartar and maintain your dog's healthy teeth and gums.
- Made of all natural beef, they are fully digestible, low fat, high protein.
- Only ValuePetSupplies bulk Bully Sticks are hand measured for consistent thickness. Choose from Regular, Medium, Thick and Jumbo sizes! Please allow for natural variation.
- Produced by ValuePetSupplies, family owned and operated since 2004.
- Sourced in North America, South America & India.
- Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Always provide plenty of fresh water.
$1,099.99Compare At: $1,571.99Free ShippingLooking for Lightly Smoked Bullysticks? Our Bullysticks Are All Natural Dog Treats. * Our long lasting dog chews are the best bully sticks for dogs since they're free range bully sticks, Grass-Fed, Contain No chemicals,No Additives, and are USDA approved. * No hormones & antibiotics,Raised From North & South American cattle, human grade processing. * These Lightly Smoked Bully Sticks are long lasting dog chews offering an enjoyable chew * Bully Sticks help to reduce tartar and maintain your pet's teeth and gums. * Our Bully Sticks are all natural dog treats. Produced with all natural beef, each bully stick dog treat is fully digestible, and contain low fat, high protein. * Only ValuePetSupplies hand measures every bully stick for constant thickness. Choose from Regular, Medium, Thick and Jumbo Bully Sticks! Remember to allow natural variation. * Our superior quality bullysticks are processed and baked the right way, ensuring exceptionally low moisture content, resulting in low odor bully sticks. Remember to allow for normal variation in chewiness, dryness and crunchiness. * Family owned and operated - Delivering quality Pet Supplies since 2004. * Supervision is highly advised when giving dog treats to your dog. Make sure you also provide lots of fresh water Learn More