$956.85Compare At: $1,243.99Free ShippingSee Why People Enjoy our Lightly Smoked Bully Sticks * Bullysticks aid in reducing tartar and maintain your pet's teeth and gums. * These long lasting dog chews are the best bully sticks for dogs because they're free range bully sticks, USDA approved, Have No chemicals,No Additives, Grass-Fed. * From North & South American cattle, human grade processing, free of harmful hormones & antibiotics. * Lightly Smoked Bully Sticks are long lasting dog chews delivering an enjoyable chew * Our Bully Sticks are all natural dog treats. Produced with all natural beef, each bully stick dog treat is fully digestible, are low fat and high protein. * Only ValuePetSupplies hand measures every single bully stick for consistent thickness. Select from Regular, Medium, Thick and Jumbo Bully Sticks! Remember to allow natural variation. * Our high quality bullysticks are prepared and baked the right way, ensuring extremely low moisture content, resulting in low odor bully sticks. Please allow for normal variation in dryness, crunchiness and chewiness. * Family owned and operated - Delivering quality Pet Supplies since 2004. * Of course, Supervision is highly advised when offering dog treats . Constantly offer lots of fresh water. Learn More
$640.49Compare At: $832.99Free Shipping
- 100% Natural, Free-Range, Grass-Fed, No Additives, No chemicals, USDA approved.
- Human grade processing, free of hormones & antibiotics.
- Bully Sticks offer a long-lasting, satisfying chew to reduce tartar and maintain your dog's healthy teeth and gums.
- Bully Sticks help to reduce tartar and maintain your dog's healthy teeth and gums.
- Made of all natural beef, they are fully digestible, low fat, high protein.
- Only ValuePetSupplies bulk Bully Sticks are hand measured for consistent thickness. Choose from Regular, Medium, Thick and Jumbo sizes! Please allow for natural variation.
- Produced by ValuePetSupplies, family owned and operated since 2004.
- Sourced in North America, South America & India.
- Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Always provide plenty of fresh water.