Even the strongest of power dogs start to slow down as they age, but that doesn't mean you have to put away the Frisbee. Zukes Hip Action w/ Glucosamine & Chondroitin Dog Chicken treats are a fun way to decrease joint pain and increase mobility in your pooch.
Every treat contains 300 mg of Glucosamine and 50 mg of Chondroitin, plus essential co-factors to maximize absorption. And if that ingredient list doesn't have your dog salivating just yet, the fresh blueberries, apples, carrots and ground flax seed should do the trick.
Zukes Hip Action w/ Glucosamine & Chondroitin Dog Chicken can also be fed to younger dogs to help prevent hip problems before they start. Feed Hip Action and Fuel the Love.
- Each bite contains 300 mg glucosamine and 50 mg chondroitin - Great Value!
- Taste that dogs love
- One pound bag contains approximately 60 treats.
- Easy to feed - no messy pills or powders
- Contains essential cofactor vitamins and minerals that aid in absorption
- Eases arthritis pain and joint deterioration
- Now formulated with:
- Whole, fresh blueberries - natural antioxidant
- Whole, fresh carrots - Vitamin A for healthy eyes
- Whole, fresh apples - promotes a healthy immune system
- Ground flaxseed - Omega-3 fatty acids
- Whole grains - dietary fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals
- Made in the USA with USA sourced meats, grains, fruits and vegetables
- Healthy, Natural dog treat
- Free of wheat, corn and soy
- Made without artificial colors, flavors or by-products
Ingredients: Chicken, Ground Rice, Ground Oats, Malted Barley, Gelatin, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Fresh Apples, Fresh Carrots, Canola Oil, Ground Flax Seed, Fresh Blueberries, Lecithin, Salt, Phosphoric Acid (a natural acidifier), Garlic Powder, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Chondroitin Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite.
- Loves 'em Review by Carol
Your Rating Product Zukes Hip Action w/ Glucosamine & Chondroitin Dog Chicken 6lb (6x1lb)
I haven't used them long enough to know if the treats work...but my picky eater doggy LOVES these bites. I struggled with trying to get him to take glucosomine pills, and was going to give up until someone recommended Zukes. The company also refunded part of my purchase price when I noticed a discrepancy in price. Kudos for that! (Posted on 7/30/13)
- Good stuff Review by Sheryl
These treats have helped our golden. He goes up and down steps easier and seems more playful. I also give them to our two year old pit. She is a rescue and had suffered a broken leg. They seem to love the taste so it's never hard to get them to eat the treats. (Posted on 4/11/12)